Hogwarts Legacy delayed to 2022

• ATRL Moderator
Reinvention

Welp but whatever - better to have a FLAWLESS game that great time and energy has been spent on than to have a substandard glitchy mess.

feuxtography

First reaction is to be hard pressed, but we all saw what happened with Cyberpunk. If it needs to be delayed, well, DELAY IT

PG3eEzG.thumb.gif.0f906af034e0df62da30ae

And you! Game companies! Stop announcing things that you aren't completely confident are/will be ready for release.

PG3eEzG.thumb.gif.0f906af034e0df62da30ae

NicoleAMatty

It's for the best, I guess.

We definitely don't need another Cyberpunk 2077 situation. :sadviolin:

Edited by NicoleAMatty
mxoonlight

I didn't even know this was coming out but I'm glad they're fine tuning it. So many IPs deserve good open world games and this is one of them.

TheCheetahwings
13 minutes ago, Reinvention said:

Welp but whatever - better to have a FLAWLESS game that great time and energy has been spent on than to have a substandard glitchy mess.

lbr, it'll have tons of  issues regardless. but another year to work on it can really change a game significantly (for the better) so this is good 

SomethingSweet

The wait for this game feels like forever since the original leaks.  I'm so over waiting :cries:

No skin off my back. Maybe I'll get lucky and have a ps5 by then :rip:

Real talk though, they should take as long as the need. Video game stans should have learned their lesson with cyberpunk and not beg to rush this 

Edited by Newt

Honestly any game right now with a general second half of 2021 / no exact release date I'm not anticipating coming till 2022 so I'm really not surprised. Happy waiting if this makes the game better so :clap3:

I'm kind of pressed...was looking forward to this sooooo much

10 minutes ago, bad guy said:

Getting a PS5 in 2022 then :noparty:

same :noparty:

1 hour ago, bad guy said:

Getting a PS5 in 2022 then :noparty:

Same. :noparty:Not because I want to wait that long but that’ll most likely be the time when I can get hold of one!

54 minutes ago, P!nk said:

Same. :noparty:Not because I want to wait that long but that’ll most likely be the time when I can get hold of one!

And maybe it’ll come in black by then :noparty:

Chromatica

Oh well Horizon and God Of War (better not also get delayed) will keep me entertained enough this year