A dark theme is now available to ATRL+ members. ×

Jeffree Star brags about the amount of Rappers in DMs!

Baby Judas

I believe it. A lot of these rappers are on the DL and as much as y’all love talking **** about twink/femme-presenting men on this site sometimes, people actually desire them. :hippo:

Of course, I don’t know WHY this particular one gets any attention. He deserves the homophobia. :giraffe:

Edited by psychodj
21 minutes ago, psychodj said:

I believe it. A lot of these rappers are on the DL and as much as y’all love talking **** about twink/femme-presenting men on this site sometimes, people actually desire them. :hippo:

Of course, I don’t know WHY this particular one gets any attention. He deserves the homophobia. :giraffe:

I doubt anyone is "in his DMs" because of his looks lol

3 hours ago, Aerosol said:

He's probably thinks any black guy is a rapper.

I remember someone once called Usher a rapper on the Graham Norton Show and Adele had to correct them quick :ahh:

Edited by RainDreamer

I honestly doubt it... even if these rappers were curious about sleeping with a fem man they wouldn't be going to Jeffree Star who would obviously just tell everyone. I think JS is in reality a very sad, pathetic, lonely liar who will do anything to get a bit of attention 

22 hours ago, L.B GAGA said:

Not surprised, most black men love them fem queens and trans women. Edie Murphy for instance, that girls husband from the playboy mansion and more. So no shock there. Maybe they think his a trans woman. :coffee2: 

Yes, some straight men are attracted to trans women and femme boys but to say “most men are attracted to them” is just a lie. Most men wouldn’t sleep with someone if they knew they were trans.

OT: I’m pretty sure he’s lying. Unless they’re in his DM’s trying to use him for his $$$ like the last guy did. 

2 hours ago, cancer said:

Most men wouldn’t sleep with someone if they knew they were trans.

Most doesn't mean all but reality is some str8t men would sleep with any human when horny. They are just shamed, worried word will get out and they'd be labeled queer.