• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bestfiction

• BlackoutZone

• Jukebox

• joshhh

the Mayhem tracks go hard af... really enjoyed this even if it's not really my style

edit: actually Do You Remember might be the best song on the album, makes me feel weirdly nostalgic  :chick3:

Edited by M-P-B
bestfiction

I found this a bit underwhelming tbh :emofish: the lyrical repetitiveness of the songs kinda does them no favor at all, I barely see any difference between DJ Danny and DJ Mayhem songs (Mayhem goes a bit harder but still) and the DJ Ocean songs sound like vocal melody demos from Pang. MC Boing tracks are by far the best and Do You Remember is stellar too. Maybe it'll grow on me

Edited by bestfiction
TakeYouToHell

This album is so gooood, it’s giving me Basshunter and Cascada vibes. Do You Remember and Take My Heart Away are definitely my favs. 
I only heard of him before when he was featured on 100 gecs remix album, but after listening to this album I have no choice but to stan.

Tom Vercetti

Would've preferred an MC Boing full-length instead since those tracks were the only highlights on this. The DJ Ocean songs are so awkward and does a disservice to the pacing. Nice try at an album format but stick to dj mixes if you're gonna do edm. 

This was so worth the 1000 year wait in regards to a debut collection from him. The whole concept and the different DJs with different sounds is so cool. 

There’s not a single skip on this album for me aside from the Caroline Polachek (DJ Ocean) tracks which are absolutely stunning but just ruin the flow a bit. 

I’ve had the whole album on repeat and will continue to do so. Amazing throwback sounding bops. 

K$Ellie

maybe I just hate rave music but this is absolutely horrendous x

Ewan Chaos

Interlocked

tenor.gif

Yeah the DJ Boing songs slap the most, which is funny given how short they are. Take My Heart Away & Do You Remember were my favorite non DJ Boing/Interlocked songs.