A dark theme is now available to ATRL+ members. ×

Danny L Harle - 'Harlecore'

BlackoutZone

49 minutes ago, World Eater said:

NAO, CHVRCHES, Hudson Mohawke and Caroline Polachek have credits on this album, although I can imagine the first two only being sampled

Wait how do you know? I just realized that I have Interlocked and it indeed features CHVRCHES on vocals :jonny: I bet he is keeping the big feats as surprises then

8 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

Wait how do you know? I just realized that I have Interlocked and it indeed features CHVRCHES on vocals :jonny: I bet he is keeping the big feats as surprises then

interesting! all credits are on Apple Music

2 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

Very exciting! Thanks for the confirmation!
I don't suppose you've heard All Night, have you? There are rumblings that it features Carly's Happy All the Time vocals. :duca:

4 minutes ago, Jukebox said:

Very exciting! Thanks for the confirmation!
I don't suppose you've heard All Night, have you? There are rumblings that it features Carly's Happy All the Time vocals. :duca:

Yeah I've seen that people are saying he played it live and it's a rework of Happy All The Time, but Carly isn't credited on Apple Music as a writer and she was credited when HATT was released on 1UL so Idk :thing: I would love it to be Carly though

2 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

Yeah I've seen that people are saying he played it live and it's a rework of Happy All The Time, but Carly isn't credited on Apple Music as a writer and she was credited when HATT was released on 1UL so Idk :thing: I would love it to be Carly though

Yeah, I did notice that too. Hmm, we'll have to wait and see. Either way, I'm hyped!

pinknblue

The fact that there's less attention on this than that leaked 2017 half-baked 24-hour Charli album is sad.

Hype it up gals.

J3SDOTf.gif