Jump to content

Danny L Harle - 'Harlecore'


BlackoutZone

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • bestfiction

    10

  • BlackoutZone

    6

  • Jukebox

    5

  • joshhh

    4

  • #FreeBritney Activist
BlackoutZone
49 minutes ago, World Eater said:

NAO, CHVRCHES, Hudson Mohawke and Caroline Polachek have credits on this album, although I can imagine the first two only being sampled

Wait how do you know? I just realized that I have Interlocked and it indeed features CHVRCHES on vocals :jonny: I bet he is keeping the big feats as surprises then

Link to post
Share on other sites
World Eater
8 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

Wait how do you know? I just realized that I have Interlocked and it indeed features CHVRCHES on vocals :jonny: I bet he is keeping the big feats as surprises then

interesting! all credits are on Apple Music

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

Wait how do you know? I just realized that I have Interlocked and it indeed features CHVRCHES on vocals :jonny: I bet he is keeping the big feats as surprises then

 

Very exciting! Thanks for the confirmation!
I don't suppose you've heard All Night, have you? There are rumblings that it features Carly's Happy All the Time vocals. :duca:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • #FreeBritney Activist
BlackoutZone
4 minutes ago, Jukebox said:

 

Very exciting! Thanks for the confirmation!
I don't suppose you've heard All Night, have you? There are rumblings that it features Carly's Happy All the Time vocals. :duca:

Yeah I've seen that people are saying he played it live and it's a rework of Happy All The Time, but Carly isn't credited on Apple Music as a writer and she was credited when HATT was released on 1UL so Idk :thing: I would love it to be Carly though

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

Yeah I've seen that people are saying he played it live and it's a rework of Happy All The Time, but Carly isn't credited on Apple Music as a writer and she was credited when HATT was released on 1UL so Idk :thing: I would love it to be Carly though

Yeah, I did notice that too. Hmm, we'll have to wait and see. Either way, I'm hyped!

Link to post
Share on other sites
pinknblue

The fact that there's less attention on this than that leaked 2017 half-baked 24-hour Charli album is sad.

 

Hype it up gals.

 

J3SDOTf.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
SchmoodRing
On 1/15/2021 at 10:39 PM, pinknblue said:

The fact that there's less attention on this than that leaked 2017 half-baked 24-hour Charli album is sad.

 

Hype it up gals.

 

J3SDOTf.gif

That's what he gets for never releasing Up'N'Down 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Interlocked
All Night
Car Song [reminds me of crazy frog :deadbanana2:]

 

:WAP:

 

This albums would be awesome to dance on the Pump It Up machine. 
 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Omg the snippets!!! This is exactly what I wanted from him. Throwback rave. 
The final studio version of Take My Heart Away slaying me as expected along with Piano Song, Do You Remember, All Night and Ti Amo. The rest all sound good too but those sound amazing.
The Caroline tracks are a bit of a snooze though. :weeps:

Link to post
Share on other sites
pinknblue

The first two singles seem like the strongest songs. The final version of TMHA doesn't hit as hard as the live version for me. The MC Boing tracks are likely to be the standouts as some of the female vocal-driven ones are kinda samey.

 

Might be the Beatport lq issue though. Will wait for the album for the final verdict.

Edited by pinknblue
Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't believe his debut album is just barely coming out in 2021 !

I love the snippets but I feel all the songs all sound pretty similar to each other. On his past EP's every song had a distinct sound with different instruments and synths (1UL marimba, tropical hardcore, Broken flowers is house music, Me4U is laid back and dreamy). Every snippet on harlecore have the same rave vibe and sounds like they were produced with the same synths besides the polachek features.

 

Still super excited for this (my favorite DJ ever) but did anyone else notice?

 

Edited by cyclone
Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...