• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bestfiction

• BlackoutZone

• Jukebox

• pinknblue

perpetual novice

I saw Danny open for a Caroline Polachek concert once and honestly I’ve never felt more awkward vibes at a show before, he was literally just playing like church organs for an entire hour, it felt like an eternity :deadbanana4: that said, it intrigued me enough to check out wtf this will be.

mxtthewdelrey
21 minutes ago, World Eater said:

he's on Mad Decent now? interesting

glad he escaped :fan:

57 minutes ago, perpetual novice said:

I saw Danny open for a Caroline Polachek concert once and honestly I’ve never felt more awkward vibes at a show before, he was literally just playing like church organs for an entire hour, it felt like an eternity :deadbanana4: that said, it intrigued me enough to check out wtf this will be.

This will be a whole different vibe. This is basically European hardstyle rave music.

On a Mountain sounds like a good blend of his PC Music days and his newer stuff

42 minutes ago, World Eater said:

he's on Mad Decent now? interesting

It’s crazy how PC Music never took off. I wonder if there’s bad blood between him and A.G. Cook.

either wayDanny is one of my favorite PC Music musicians and I loved his Broken Flowers EP.

can’t wait to listen to his new music! 

10 minutes ago, Cannon said:

It’s crazy how PC Music never took off. I wonder if there’s bad blood between him and A.G. Cook.

either wayDanny is one of my favorite PC Music musicians and I loved his Broken Flowers EP.

can’t wait to listen to his new music! 

AG never released their ****. Danny should be on album 2 and EP 5 at this point. There was definitely some bad blood at some point. Polly (GFOTY) shaded AG after leaving the label and I think Danny even liked one of her tweets but I'm not sure anymore.

And I agree, Danny is one of the best PC folks and definitely has the best production sample pack next to SOPHIE. I adore his older PC releases and hope this will be just as good.

YAAAAS!
Boing Beat is also out at midnight too!

So excited to hear the two singles. we’ve been waiting for this album for what feels like forever. :rip:

All the artwork and visuals that he’s been teasing have been incredible too, I’m so so happy it’s finally happening for him. And on Mad Decent too! 
I’m most excited for Take My Heart Away, I gasped when I saw that on the tracklist, the live rip of it is amazing. 
https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/ocM97b3h1dx3Mup58

Edited by Jukebox

I didnt realize PC music ended up fragmenting. 

So there's barely anyone left on the label? Tragic 

• #FreeBritney Activist
BlackoutZone

PC Music is pretty much over and AG is the only one to be blame for. He is pretty much the reason Hannah's record took so long to be released too, he must be so hard to work with and his ass is probably greedy and manipulative

bestfiction
22 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

PC Music is pretty much over and AG is the only one to be blame for. He is pretty much the reason Hannah's record took so long to be released too, he must be so hard to work with and his ass is probably greedy and manipulative

Yeah I've just been remembering Hannah recently :monkey:  He really wasted her 

World Eater

NAO, CHVRCHES, Hudson Mohawke and Caroline Polachek have credits on this album, although I can imagine the first two only being sampled

Miranda Cocksgrove

OAM is a big tune! Crashing synths. Melodies. The big tune from Danny L Harle