Madonna blamed for deaths of 4 Malawi politicians

Bey'Knight
7 hours ago, Oktober Knight said:

Who said anything about a vaccine? I said she was TESTED for COVID before being around people and the results were obviously negative. 

7 hours ago, katymysassqueen said:

She was there in December, the vaccines started this year

My bad. Got my marbles totally mixed up. Never mind. 

Lead Cenobite

What's next? Madonna blamed for Parler being taken down due to Material Girl MV being deleted and reuploaded on YouTube?

19 hours ago, Tusk said:

Madame X is a traveler 

Madame X is a philanthropist

Madame X is a super spreader 

Madame X is a mom

:ahh: 

50 minutes ago, Lead Cenobite said:

What's next? Madonna blamed for Parler being taken down due to Material Girl MV being deleted and reuploaded on YouTube?

imagine the promo :twirl:

They aren't even good at trolling now?

Madonna landed in Malawi on December 30. She started meeting politicians there this year already and all this time she had the time to spread the virus, make people sick, and kill some of them...all in around 10 days...and all this after taking at least one test (which we assume was negative since she's not in quarantine). :bibliahh:

She truly is unique!

4 minutes ago, tiagol88 said:

They aren't even good at trolling now?

Madonna landed in Malawi on December 30. She started meeting politicians there this year already and all this time she had the time to spread the virus, make people sick, and kill some of them...all in around 10 days...and all this after taking at least one test (which we assume was negative since she's not in quarantine). :bibliahh:

She truly is unique!

Tabloids stink and people who read them stink even more.

I accidentally came up this article when I googled "Madonna" to find out her age