Jump to content

Madonna blamed for deaths of 4 Malawi politicians


Recommended Posts

37888478-9136493-image-a-19_161041342998

 

Four senior political figures in Malawi DIE from Covid-19

just days after Madonna, 62, appeared unmasked in the country

 

Four senior political figures in Malawi have died from Covid-19 just days after Madonna visited the country

and met the president unmasked as part of a trip that saw her visit five countries in three weeks.

 

Local Government Minister Lingson Berekanyama and Transport Minister Sidik Mia both succumbed to the disease

in the early hours of Tuesday. The former Governor of Malawi's central bank, Francis Perekamoyo, and the Principal

Secretary in the Ministry of Information, Ernest Kantchentche, have also died. 

 

The rest of the article here x

 

37889582-9136493-The_singer_pictured_on_a_bus_ride_to_Blantyre_in_Malawi_is_said_-a-25_1610463532834.jpg

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Madame X is a traveler 

Madame X is a philanthropist

Madame X is a super spreader 

Madame X is a mom

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Oktober Knight

Did they miss the part where she got tested for COVID on video before entering the hospital? Or how about how impossible it is that someone could catch the virus and die just 4 days after supposedly being exposed?

 

Another tabloid trying to make the Queen look bad. Nothing new here. 

 

:matty:

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, ricardoazevedo said:

Tabloid garbage...

 

3 minutes ago, Oktober Knight said:

Another tabloid trying to make the Queen look bad. Nothing new here. 

we know :chick1:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Bey'Knight
37 minutes ago, Oktober Knight said:

Did they miss the part where she got tested for COVID on video before entering the hospital? Or how about how impossible it is that someone could catch the virus and die just 4 days after supposedly being exposed?

 

Another tabloid trying to make the Queen look bad. Nothing new here. 

 

:matty:

Don’t you need two jabs to be fully vaccinated? Also in my country, you are still required to wear mask in public until there’s here immunity. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Dark Phoenix

Their loss!!! She arrived there on Dec 31th, they couldn’t have contracted the virus that day and die twelve days later.

 

Nice try!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
KatyMyLady
1 hour ago, Tusk said:

Madame X is a traveler 

Madame X is a philanthropist

Madame X is a super spreader 

Madame X is a mom

 

HAHAAHAABAHA I Fnsjzjxjsoaozxuc I shouldn’t have laughed so hard at this 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Oktober Knight
1 hour ago, Bey'Knight said:

Don’t you need two jabs to be fully vaccinated? Also in my country, you are still required to wear mask in public until there’s here immunity. 

Who said anything about a vaccine? I said she was TESTED for COVID before being around people and the results were obviously negative. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Bloodflowers.
1 hour ago, God_Donna said:

Only the queen of pop

 

1 hour ago, Lover said:

only the best-selling female artist of all time aka THE queen of Pop.

70e4abb950eee860aa86d034c4e59cafed09d31a

 

This same comments popping in every Madonna thread :rip: :dies:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
katymysassqueen
1 hour ago, Bey'Knight said:

Don’t you need two jabs to be fully vaccinated? Also in my country, you are still required to wear mask in public until there’s here immunity. 

She was there in December, the vaccines started this year

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...