Porter Robinson - "Look at the Sky"

fountain

feuxtography

Did he like, push out his album indefinitely? Thought it was supposed to be released last year?

Cruel Summer

Better eight and a half months late than never, I guess? :deadbanana:

the way a low quality version of a live set shortened version of this song was one of my most played tracks of last year, and now he finally decides he can release it, imagine how tired we are

Still very hyped anyway. I wonder if this snippet is an intro or something, since it's so much more restrained; I can't imagine that the song has changed enough to sound wholly like this, though I know he used quarantine to rework and improve the album.

6 minutes ago, feuxtography said:

Did he like, push out his album indefinitely? Thought it was supposed to be released last year?

It was postponed because of Covid. Some people probably won’t be happy with that reasoning but from what I’ve seen a majority of his fans have been understanding because it’s his first album under his own name in 6 years, and unfortunately the live show and touring is pretty important career wise. The album was finished and turned in last month though so they are moving ahead, he said that it would be out in a few months with a single or two prior. He used the extra time to work even more on the album and to be honest I’m happy to wait as long as it takes til they are ready to release it because when it does eventually come it’s going to be a stellar album either way.