Nathy Peluso - Bzrp Music Sessions, Vol. 36

Universo

alfonso12

This is amazing but I hate the title. :rip: 

Also the "I'm a nasty girl, fantastic" should've been the chorus, it's the catchiest part of the song.

41 minutes ago, alfonso12 said:

This is amazing but I hate the title. :rip: 

Also the "I'm a nasty girl, fantastic" should've been the chorus, it's the catchiest part of the song.

I think it's because this is Bzrp's project, basically all of them have the same title except for the number :skull:

I agree about the chorus but I do like the real one

31 minutes ago, rzal said:

ended rosalia

tenor.gif?itemid=19281534

26 minutes ago, Epica said:

Rosalia could literally never.

@The Witch thots? 

Superbitch

I love this but I wish they’d change the title for something easier and make like a song it could take off even more 

The Witch
5 minutes ago, Universo said:

I think it's because this is Bzrp's project, basically all of them have the same title except for the number :skull:

@The Witch thots? 

OMGGGG I'm someone finally made a thread about this SMASH :WAP: the fact that she's making several connections with the music industry through IG

and effortlessly going viral in the US without trying unlike Diosalía :WAP: and she's from Argentina :clap3: Latina excellence!

Superbitch
58 minutes ago, ahauntingnearu said:

Not me reading Nancy Pelosi - I screamed

:deadbanana2:

There was a viral tweet weeks ago That said something like girl stop this and pass that stimulus check :skull:

alfonso12
27 minutes ago, Universo said:

I also like the chorus but I think it could've been a pre-chorus or a bridge with "I'm a nasty girl..." being the actual chorus. Still a bop though.

1 hour ago, The Witch said:

OMGGGG I'm someone finally made a thread about this SMASH :WAP: the fact that she's making several connections with the music industry through IG

and effortlessly going viral in the US without trying unlike Diosalía :WAP: and she's from Argentina :clap3: Latina excellence!

a WINNER

Digitalism

She so hatable but this is her best song 

She did what she needed to do 

Ultraviolence26

Queen she is getting bigger and bigger a serve calambre is an amazing album... and the haters just hate her cuz they are not used to the raw talent and carefree she is 

Ewan Chaos

Passing 100M views on her video and signing the articles for impeachment all in the same day, the clitordish songstress SNAPPED

This is so ****ing good :jonny5:

No puedo evitar ser maravillosa, dame la goloshina que estoy golosa :flame:

Edited by josesuxx