Ariana Grande - 34+35 Remix f/ Doja Cat, Megan Thee Stallion

Valtersen

Superbitch
38 minutes ago, raven said:

:huh:

He’s got mrs Petty as his profile pic... who makes them mad? La cardi. What could make them more mad? Cardi and doja since they claim artists have to stay “loyal” to micki :skull: 

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• raven

• professor2000

• Valtersen

• dangerousalex

Truth Teller

WAIT though... They better NOT toss the bridge, that's the best part

Any of the rumoured names all over twitter are good (like SZA, City Girls, Saweetie) especially the ones that are trending (like Nicki, Cardi, Travis) but I really hope it's Doja x Megan. I need it. :jonny5: if not them i'd like Chloe X Halle.

Superbitch
19 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

Same thing if you search Doja Cat.

I tried other artists and it didn’t work. So yeah it’s Doja & Megan.

RIP motive :ahh: 

Oh yeah well they call Megan a “traitor” so this makes sense. Whew. Love female rappers collabs even tho I’m not here for adriana 

ineedboxinggloves

Doja was already on motive though.

I Can definitely  hear meg on this :hippo:

professor2000
3 minutes ago, Superbitch said:

He’s got mrs Petty as his profile pic... who makes them mad? La cardi. What could make them more mad? Cardi and doja since they claim artists have to stay “loyal” to micki :skull: 

Interesting point about Nicki connection.  

But it also could be because Megan is taking Nicki’s spot on what COULDVE been the “DNA” collab. :skull:  That would be another reason why Nicki fans could be mad about this.  

Valtersen
18 minutes ago, umich said:

Change the title to “Ariana Grande, Megan Thee Stallion, Doja Cat - “34 + 35 (Remix)”” for that hit thread 

if I wanted a hit thread, I'd do Ariana Grande - 34 + 35 Remix feat. Taylor Swift & Olivia Rodrigo :fan:

Blue Rose
5 minutes ago, Superbitch said:

The Barbz made Megan their enemy and now they’ll be mad because Meg is doing a song with Nicki’s bestie :deadbanana4:

Meg has repeated many times that her and Nicki are still friends but the Barbz are so mentally twisted, they’d rather believe their fantasies 

Blue Rose
3 minutes ago, professor2000 said:

But it also could be because Megan is taking Nicki’s spot on what COULDVE been the “DNA” collab. :skull:  That would be another reason why Nicki fans could be mad about this.  

DNA was supposed to be on Doja’s album. It might still happen

• #FreeBritney Activist

Motive is right there :rip: better song too

Beyonnaise
2 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

The Barbz made Megan their enemy and now they’ll be mad because Meg is doing a song with Nicki’s bestie :deadbanana4:

Meg has repeated many times that her and Nicki are still friends but the Barbz are so mentally twisted, they’d rather believe their fantasies 

Barbz are such delusional losers :dies: They think everyone hates Cardi and Megan or would care about them being chosen over Nicki when the GP likes them more than Nicki in 2021, kii.

12 minutes ago, Superbitch said:

M-megan

A-ariana

D-doja

MAD.

BlondGuts

Imagine if Cupcakke got to be on the remix. She actually @‘ed her on twitter saying she would love to bless the remix so :cm:

Superbitch
7 minutes ago, professor2000 said:

4 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

Lmao yeah seems like it’s meg

:sistrens: they’re about to shade doja lol

i looked cardi 35+34  nicki 35+34  doja cat 35+34 megan 35+34  like the other used did on Apple Music and only doja and Megan show Ariana in the result the others did not. 

professor2000
5 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

DNA was supposed to be on Doja’s album. It might still happen

Doja said DNA was never real.  But what I mean is that this could’ve satisfied the need to see those 3 collab.  But for it to be Megan instead...I could see that pissing some fans off.  :rip:  

professor2000
3 minutes ago, INTOBISH said:

M-megan

A-ariana

D-doja

MAD.

Y’all are so ridiculous :ahh: 

19 minutes ago, Aristocrat said:

there have been some rumors/talk of a deluxe coming soon so maybe if that is true?

I would love a deluxe version  :party:

Michael196
3 minutes ago, Superbitch said:

Lmao yeah seems like it’s meg

:sistrens: they’re about to shade doja lol

i looked cardi 35+34  nicki 35+34  doja cat 35+34 megan 35+34  like the other used did on Apple Music and only doja and Megan show Ariana in the result the others did not. 

When you type 34+35 Obviously Ariana will appear!

The biggest confirmation is that if you type ‘doja megan’ and nothing else, Ari appears too

6 minutes ago, professor2000 said:

Y’all are so ridiculous :ahh: 

I’m not trolling, it’s Meg and Doja. Even ArianaToday who usually gets Ariana related stuff early, confirmed it.