Truth Tella
2 minutes ago, Saud said:

i liked it on the first listen and it really grow on me a lot now

meghan's verse is really good

professor2000
1 hour ago, slw84 said:

That does include you, though 

EasygoingReliableCrayfish-size_restricte

Lol...I said I didn’t like it though, so no.  :laugh:   Today It’s grown on me a little.  Takes a few listens.  

But I never liked the original, so I’m sure that didn’t help lol.    

professor2000
1 hour ago, slw84 said:

I think there's something to be said about really liking the person you collab with. The song isn't good to begin with but then Doja does a verse with a bunch of clever lyrics but it sounds off then Meg sounds like she heard Doja's verse and did better with the first bar and then from there did something different.

If the original song was better then maybe it would come off better but it's just an ok song with good not great rap verses.

At least this should shoot top 5/3.

Nobody anticipated Olivia so i'm sure they hoped for a #1 boost

That does include you, though 

Also...who doesn’t like who in this case? :laugh:  Meg praises Doja all the time and vice versa.  

And apparently Meg is a huge Ariana fan per her IG live tonight (news to me! :laugh:)

Im chalking the lack of chemistry up on this to the fact the production and song itself is just not good.  :rip:  

I want Meg x Doja on an ORIGINAL track BY THEMSELVES.  And preferably I want them to record it in the same studio lol.   

2 hours ago, professor2000 said:

Also...who doesn’t like who in this case? :laugh:  Meg praises Doja all the time and vice versa.  

And apparently Meg is a huge Ariana fan per her IG live tonight (news to me! :laugh:)

Im chalking the lack of chemistry up on this to the fact the production and song itself is just not good.  :rip:  

I want Meg x Doja on an ORIGINAL track BY THEMSELVES.  And preferably I want them to record it in the same studio lol.   

They did not vibe before the recording.

People used to meet up, go out for lunch/drinks/etc. spend some time and get in the studio and egg each other on and pull the best out of one another.

nowadays it just seems people are sent tracks and on. 

The song is missing the love, the chemistry, the camaraderie.

and to me it is a lazy version of If u seek amy and not clever enough but I do like Ariana. I guess I'm a 7 rings type because I still bop when that comes on.:beatfreak: 

Pink Matter

It's alright. I think this would've been better without Meg cuz her verse doesn't really fit all that well :shutup: Add the fact that they tossed Ari's verses and OG>>>Remix. I liked Doja's part though!

wantedyoutogrow

It gets better the more you listen to it, just like the original :jonny:

And btw is this going to contribute to the album units or is that only if it was attached to the album itself?

Breathe On Moi

Chile this song sucks :biblio: literally the weakest deliveries from both Doja and Meg 

gotportugal
12 hours ago, Superbitch said:

I hate it that it was wasted in this ****ty song smh

1 hour ago, wantedyoutogrow said:

It gets better the more you listen to it, just like the original :jonny:

And btw is this going to contribute to the album units or is that only if it was attached to the album itself?

Only if it’s attached to the album

chaneloberlin

Pleasantly surprised by the numbers. I guess the GP snapped with this one because the stans said NO.