Jump to content
A dark theme is now available to ATRL+ members. ×

Ariana Grande - 34+35 Remix f/ Doja Cat, Megan Thee Stallion


Valtersen

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

 

 

Why am I seeing 2 Dojas in this animated pic? That doesn't look like Megan at all lol. 

they did a copy, paste, turned it to the other side, made the lips a little thicker, and called it a day :toofunny3:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • professor2000

    20

  • raven

    19

  • Valtersen

    17

  • dangerousalex

    11

3 minutes ago, Sept said:

Cuz she's gonna end the era here

wait is she already planning on releasing a new era after this???

well i guess it's good to go out with 3 possible top 5 hits.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Marry Illusion Glory

This could either be too good or too messy because of two rap features. But this will be an EVENT for sure :WAP:

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

This could either be too good or too messy because of two rap features. But this will be an EVENT for sure :WAP:

 

Watch Doja do something completely different than what she leaked and sing her whole verse :skull:

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, professor2000 said:

 

Watch Doja do something completely different than what she leaked and sing her whole verse :skull:

The meltdowns would be catastrophic. I'm sure it'll be a serve though

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Michael196 said:

they did a copy, paste, turned it to the other side, made the lips a little thicker, and called it a day :toofunny3:

accurate :deadbanana4:

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sept said:

Cuz she's gonna end the era here

ugh i really wish she would extend her eras a little longer. tu,n easily had two more smashas and I could see another hit from this album 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, brenda-walsh said:

ugh i really wish she would extend her eras a little longer. tu,n easily had two more smashas and I could see another hit from this album 

 

It's Ariana, the one who ignored the smash that got away NASA and released DCMA and that trash song with Social House

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Michael196 said:

they did a copy, paste, turned it to the other side, made the lips a little thicker, and called it a day :toofunny3:

girl neither doja looks like herself :hoetenks:

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...