• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• raven

• professor2000

• Valtersen

• dangerousalex

professor2000
5 hours ago, ~Start The Music said:

Not her business people like you need to stop expecting artists to cater to your beliefs and personal serious matters that they had 0 part in. It’s not Doja’s place to get involved with Dr. Luke’s court case with Kesha :rip:

:skull:

All I know is Megan is gonna eat. The girls on twitter been crying brit the last day about it too :ahh:

Michael196
4 hours ago, HausofNick said:

damn some of y'all REALLY hate doja wtf :skull:

lol... if you though that this is a lot, then go to twitter and see the barbs are fuming over Megan, because it's not their fave instead and because Megan is a "traitor" :toofunny3:

Valtersen
56 minutes ago, kwek_kwek said:

When are they releasing this?

tomorrow

thatsmydemi

Is the remix dropping this week? :eek: 

Here for it because I'm not really a fan of the original so hopefully I like this one better. 

Badboidami
4 hours ago, Michael196 said:

lol... if you though that this is a lot, then go to twitter and see the barbs are fuming over Megan, because it's not their fave instead and because Megan is a "traitor" :toofunny3:

Yeah, they lost their mind. All that hate towards Megan from Barbz only because Cardi collabed with her. :skull: Doja will be in the same place too soon. Somebody is in for a SHOCK moment.:ahh:

Doja will sound great on it based on the snippet alone. I just hope Megan won't use the same flow as always. Ngl, I'm kinda excited to hear this one.

Monky_2405
39 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

Here for it because I'm not really a fan of the original so hopefully I like this one better. 

It's coming at midnight Est!

Ampersand13

I'm actually so perched for this. But I absolutely LOVE Ari's bridge which is what I assume will be replaced, but I'm sure Meg and Doja will BRING it :jamming:

1 minute ago, Ampersand13 said:

I'm actually so perched for this. But I absolutely LOVE Ari's bridge which is what I assume will be replaced, but I'm sure Meg and Doja will BRING it :jamming:

imagine Meg and Doja having the verses whew

47 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

it’s dropping at 12am ET tonight

selenachris

Doja again? It kinda bothers me that she has her on the album and used her again for a remix

professor2000
14 hours ago, I.T. said:

Can’t wait until doja is a thing of the past

14 hours ago, dangerousalex said:

Suffer! :bibliahh:

She already told y’all: “Mfs IM HERE TO STAY...”

...*blows smoke in your face + dances away* 

:ahh:

Ampersand13
12 minutes ago, Nikko said:

imagine Meg and Doja having the verses whew

:jonny5:

Kind of like Kesha's Sleazy remix with TI, Lil Wayne, Andre 3000, and Wiz :jonny5:

G.U.Y_del_Rey

Maybe this remix will make this song actually good.

Edited by G.U.Y_del_Rey
Valtersen
1 hour ago, selenachris said:

Doja again? It kinda bothers me that she has her on the album and used her again for a remix

Not like she “uses” her. 34+35 originally featured Doja, but for some reasons she ended up being on Motive and 34+35 became solo. I’m guessing they’re keeping her verse from the demo and adding Megan.

selenachris
17 minutes ago, Valtersen said:

Not like she “uses” her. 34+35 originally featured Doja, but for some reasons she ended up being on Motive and 34+35 became solo. I’m guessing they’re keeping her verse from the demo and adding Megan.

Oh I didn’t know that! 

Bethenny Frankel

So happy to see the Barbz seething, it makes me so happy to see that. Congrats to Doja and Megan, will love to hear it tonight!