Ariana Grande - 34+35 Remix f/ Doja Cat, Megan Thee Stallion

Valtersen

dangerousalex
20 minutes ago, arianuh said:

Arent they just artists shes working with/releasing songs with in 2021? Not all necessarily on her album. 

Doja’s verse is going to sound so good in HQ

idk she hasn’t exactly revealed anything so it’s all up in the air but collaborations are to be expected regardless with all those ppl. She just followed james charles so maybe he’s doing makeup for her now??? :coffee2: 

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• raven

• professor2000

• Valtersen

• dangerousalex

3 minutes ago, I.T. said:

Can’t wait until doja is a thing of the past

You’re gonna be waiting for a long time 

4 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

idk she hasn’t exactly revealed anything so it’s all up in the air but collaborations are to be expected regardless with all those ppl. She just followed james charles so maybe he’s doing makeup for her now??? :coffee2: 

I checked and saw that too but then saw that she was included in a youtube video for him today so it must be people shes working with in 2021

dangerousalex
20 minutes ago, I.T. said:

Suffer! :bibliahh:

• #FreeBritney Activist
25 minutes ago, I.T. said:

what did she do?

Doja is versatile and clever with her lyrics. I'm expecting something cute from her. Meg better bring barz because I expect what I expect from her (nothing wrong with that).

Badboidami
13 minutes ago, slw84 said:

what did she do?

Doja is versatile and clever with her lyrics. I'm expecting something cute from her. Meg better bring barz because I expect what I expect from her (nothing wrong with that).

I mean... The song is called 69... Who would fit better on it than Megan? :toofunny2:

7 minutes ago, Badboidami said:

I mean... The song is called 69... Who would fit better on it than Megan? :toofunny2:

Content wise maybe but sonically she might struggle while Doja will eat up both aspects.

Badboidami
2 minutes ago, Nip Tuck said:

Content wise maybe but sonically she might struggle while Doja will eat up both aspects.

Hmm, true. :toofunny2:

Lost In Paradise
46 minutes ago, Badboidami said:

CUPCAAKE

Lost In Paradise
1 minute ago, Badboidami said:

Ok, you're right! :ahh:

I'm sorry, I know Megan and Doja are most popular right now, but I feel like labels have completely stopped taking risks and just give us EXACTLY what they think the public wants in the moment. It's so reactive and predictable that literally everyone knew who would be on this remix.

I want to go back to when the labels gave us what didn't even know we needed, and I think a lot of people still don't know they need Cupcaake in their lives.

Baby Judas
3 hours ago, thirdward said:

everyone putting doja on remixes but did it actually work once? :deadbanana4:

This though.  She was like in every remixes last year.  :rip: 

• #FreeBritney Activist

what ON EARTH did Doja do to get this much flack?

Doja is fun and her music is versatile (to me at least). Why are you all so anti Doja

13 minutes ago, slw84 said:

what ON EARTH did Doja do to get this much flack?

Doja is fun and her music is versatile (to me at least). Why are you all so anti Doja

I really do like her, but I hate she enabled Luke to still produce and now to even use his full name.

17 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

This though.  She was like in every remixes last year.  :rip: 

She was on three remixes last year and only one of them was with a mainstream artist... the dramatics :rip:

~Start The Music

I’m happy about this because I was hoping we’d get doja’s verse one day 

~Start The Music
6 minutes ago, James_XL said:

I really do like her, but I hate she enabled Luke to still produce and now to even use his full name.

Not her business people like you need to stop expecting artists to cater to your beliefs and personal serious matters that they had 0 part in. It’s not Doja’s place to get involved with Dr. Luke’s court case with Kesha :rip:

Edited by ~Start The Music
Rico Shameless v2
5 hours ago, StrangerInTheDark said:

But not really. Feature was ready, it was removed only so it can be milked later...  That's unfair, it literally shows us that they were all in the office together agreeing about removing a feature because they will be chasing charts later on with it, it's basically 'i'm not going to give it to the fans now because I don't want it to ruin its chances on charts'

But really. It’s not the same as those remixes.

Nothin you said here makes sense to me. Who cares if they waited? 34+35 got released like a week after Positions, a plan in place to give it its own life makes sense. And if you think like that, do you know how many meetings and songs you don’t know about?

33 minutes ago, James_XL said:

If anything, Doja is in the same place Ke$ha was a decade ago, so you can stop pretending you care about the allegations just to feel morally superior. 

The way some people still find ways to blame other women for the ****ty things men do :rip:

Edited by Katy V.!
hétérosexuelle
3 hours ago, I.T. said:

keep waiting bb