• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tistotal

• Virtual_Insanity

• Fastlane

• KatyMyLady

CandyCoatedClouds

Haven't listened to a snippet but if it's called electric... I'm expecting something in that vein.

Ampersand13

If it’s actually coming then :jonny5:but I want a proper announcement before I get my hopes up 

crossbonezolo
5 hours ago, spree said:

is she back to doing droplets or is this for something specific?

This is for Pokémon's compilation album celebrating the franchise 25th anniversary. Much like Post Malone's cover of Only Wanna Be With You

• #FreeBritney Activist

Pokemon is the biggest franchise in human history :jonny5: This will be huge

Mystic Boy
1 hour ago, Pop said:

Yeah no doubt. it's shaping up to be a huge single :jonny:

halcyonday
1 hour ago, Pop said:

Her Shallow moment, you're not ready 

dmFOUVf.thumb.jpg.037c3a09f2f18890307ab1

I'm so exicted for this bop :duca:

teenager

Whilst Pokemon is such a huge franchise, I don't know why but I feel like this'll make no noise :rip: Hope it's good though and hope it smashes!

AbeHicks
43 minutes ago, teenager said:

Whilst Pokemon is such a huge franchise, I don't know why but I feel like this'll make no noise :rip: Hope it's good though and hope it smashes!

Post's song didn't make noise either. But whatever, let's just hope it will be a powerful bop.

KetysandGagsSon
5 hours ago, Mystic Boy said:

Yeah no doubt. it's shaping up to be a huge single :jonny:

Her Lion King sized project coming for the smash OST.

:WAP:

• 2 weeks later...
Ampersand13

Some of y’all need to LOWER your expectations. It’s not going to be a hit, but I’m sure Katy is going to serve something amazing and infectious and that’s all I honestly care about :jonny5:

• #FreeBritney Activist
21 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

Some of y’all need to LOWER your expectations. It’s not going to be a hit, but I’m sure Katy is going to serve something amazing and infectious and that’s all I honestly care about :jonny5:

This. It's from a compilation anniversary album so I'm really not expecting much besides a cute lil bop and maybe a nice budget vid so we can remind ourselves of Ms. Perry talents

Virtual_Insanity
3 hours ago, Ampersand13 said:

She is perfectly capable of a NRO size hit again with the right song. I mean that was only in 2019. Not like she hasn't had a decent hit in ten years or something. 

Ampersand13
Just now, Virtual_Insanity said:

She is perfectly capable of a NRO size hit again with the right song. I mean that was only in 2019. Not like she hasn't had a decent hit in ten years or something. 

For sure! I completely agree but this is a song from a compilation record. Expecting some huge push I think is a bit naive. I love Katy, and would love for this to become a runaway hit but all I'm expecting is a great song so I don't get my hopes up :jamming:

Virtual_Insanity
4 hours ago, Ampersand13 said:

For sure! I completely agree but this is a song from a compilation record. Expecting some huge push I think is a bit naive. I love Katy, and would love for this to become a runaway hit but all I'm expecting is a great song so I don't get my hopes up :jamming:

Anyone in this thread saying it is gonna be huge is just trolling so they can act all shocked when it probably flops lol. Personally I find it hard to see Katy having top 10's again but if she can snatch a NRO sized hit here and there she will be ok ! 

• 2 weeks later...
Fastlane

So it was Twitter fake from her fans about today's release? :rip:

Edited by Fastlane
  • #FreeBritney Activist
Tistotal
10 minutes ago, Fastlane said:

So it was Twitter fake from her fans about today's release? :rip:

yes, it was everything fake lol

but apparently it will come in a point so we just have to wait