Top Posters In This Topic

• thatsmydemi

• Bimbo

• Junlin

• Bethenny Frankel

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, Insanity said:

OT: Justin Timberlake is performing? I wonder if new music is on the way too

He's performing his song called Better Days with Ant Clemons that came out last month

2 minutes ago, Valtersen said:

No Ariana, Gaga and Taylor after they were his biggest supporters? :rip:

Demi was easily one of his biggest supporters as well so :cm:

2 minutes ago, Valtersen said:

No Ariana, Gaga and Taylor after they were his biggest supporters? :rip:

I mean, Demi posted and talked about the election or politics almost every day since summer & hosted campaign contributers even for the GA Special Elections, she wasn't any less invested than the 3 mentioned

2 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

Demi was easily one of his biggest supporters as well so :cm:

1 minute ago, Rob_Matteo said:

I mean, Demi posted and talked about the election or politics almost every day since summer & hosted campaign contributers even for the GA Special Elections, she wasn't any less invested than the 3 mentioned

Yeah nothing against Demi. Just strange lol. I mean Ariana is a lazy ass singer, she probably declined if was offered. But Gaga and Taylor are sus.

Demi’s really risking her life here  :katie: This is going to be the most dangerous inauguration EVER. There’s going to be more US troops in DC for the inauguration than in Iraq and Afghanistan combined in fear of more drama after the insurrection last week

Even the mayor of DC is telling people not to come to DC because it’s too dangerous right now  :deadbanana2: No one really knows what’s going to happen :dancehall:

1 minute ago, brainmaniac said:

Demi’s really risking her life here  :katie: This is going to be the most dangerous inauguration EVER. There’s going to be more US troops in DC for the inauguration than in Iraq and Afghanistan combined in fear of more drama after the insurrection last week

Even the mayor of DC is telling people not to come to DC because it’s too dangerous right now  :deadbanana2: No one really knows what’s going to happen :dancehall:

when you put it like that... :dancehall3:

Just now, mystery said:

I cannot imagine more fitting performers for a Joe Biden inauguration than Justin Timberlake and Demi Lovato...

two legends wbk

48 minutes ago, Schhh said:

I thought/was told Gaga had this on lock :huh:

Congrats to Demi :clap3:

42 minutes ago, Russell22 said:

There can be multiple performers I think. Gaga can still perform

Isn't Gaga currently shooting that Bullet Train movie?

8 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

when you put it like that... :dancehall3:

Yeah, It’s really such an unnecessary risk at a time like this :dancehall3:  And we live in modern times where these things can be held virtually. That would be safer for Demi and really everyone else involved if they had done that 

Bethenny Frankel
15 minutes ago, Miichael said:

Isn't Gaga currently shooting that Bullet Train movie?

no one knows wtf gaga is doing anymore, she's turned into the new hilary duff and can barely get out of bed to post pics now