A dark theme is now available to ATRL+ members. ×

drivers license breaks Drake's all-time record in US Spotify

TayDine1989

Terribly underwhelming and basic as they come. Perfect for this generation and totally encompasses them as a whole! 

The fact anyone thinks she compares to actual pop stars... in any way.

Her look, the sound, those cringe attempting to be hipster yet unique lyrics.....

NGQT.gif

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thuggin

• Cryptique

• onewillowsilk

• Kyoto

On 1/14/2021 at 2:44 AM, FreeXone said:

Nothing is random anymore...this is not 1995 lol. You don't break records at random. Even rebecca black was exposed for how Friday got big and that was 10 years ago.  She has a team behind her and I would love to know what new tricky method they used....her being on disney helped but this is very interesting from a marketing standpoint. 

Girl even in the 90's there was payola and labels were sabotaging the charts to get their artists quick #1s. Idky people act like payola just started with the streaming era. :deadbanana2:

selena_lavigne
On 1/18/2021 at 10:35 AM, QueenBLadyG said:

Terribly underwhelming and basic as they come. Perfect for this generation and totally encompasses them as a whole! 

Her look, the sound, those cringe attempting to be hipster yet unique lyrics.....

NGQT.gif

she is 17 years old lmao. sorry she isn't a try hard like your 40 year old fav who'll do anything to stay relevant.

On 1/18/2021 at 9:35 AM, QueenBLadyG said:

NGQT.gif

I listened to the song and it just did nothing for me so to see all this hype and record breaking is kind of confusing for me. Especially after seeing her on the HSM show on Disney+ where she just did not stand out to me at all with her voice.