• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• HASHTAGPOW

• Inverted

• ZIVERT

Electric Youth
On 1/13/2021 at 12:34 PM, ZIVERT said:

I can't at some of y'all laughing at this but are also on this site writing think pieces about how your fave's last album is some deep commentary on mental health :deadbanana2: 

oops. Too bad they can't never handle the truth.

ZIVERT

ot: Pokemon queen didn't lie, as usual :clap3: 

Baby Judas

Why am I more interested with the history of Pikachu? Tell us more, Katheryn! :dancehall: 

17 hours ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

CTTR was BLASTED by critics as a cheap and desperate attempt to pander to the woke crowd because she had never been traditionally vocal about political issues before that. She tried it with some "purposeful pop" nonsense branding when the rest of Witness era and everything else that followed CTTR had literally nothing to do with political or social messaging :deadbanana2:

Meanwhile, the album that you're trying to throw this dumb and cheap drag attempt at is by an artist who has been vocal about the debilitating effects of intense fame on mental health of celebrities since day ONE. It's why the critics lauded it as a sincere and genuine effort unlike CTTR and Witness. Songs like Fun Tonight, 911, Replay all touch on those topics. At least pay close attention to the lyrics and themes on both before trying to drag and end up looking like a complete fool. :rip:

OT: It was an insincere attempt at woke-pandering which is why it fell flat after release. She herself knows it.

Thank you for proving my point :heart: 

Marry Illusion Glory
4 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

Thank you for proving my point :heart: 

You made ZERO points but okay :heart:

rihannabiggestfan
On 1/13/2021 at 4:24 AM, Pop said:

On 1/13/2021 at 4:28 AM, CakeLikeLG said:

:ahh:

On 1/13/2021 at 4:48 AM, Bimbo said:

Bless her :rip: 

On 1/13/2021 at 4:49 AM, perfillusion said:

What is she even saying :ahh: 

On 1/13/2021 at 5:02 AM, Rith said:

what did pikachu do that was deep tho? say pika? :deadbanana4:

On 1/13/2021 at 5:56 AM, Chromatica said:

"I understand the history of Pikachu." 

This is sending me for some reason :deadbanana4:

On 1/13/2021 at 6:47 AM, romonster said:

God bless you,  Katheryn. :toofunny3:

18 hours ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

CTTR was BLASTED by critics as a cheap and desperate attempt to pander to the woke crowd because she had never been traditionally vocal about political issues before that. She tried it with some "purposeful pop" nonsense branding when the rest of Witness era and everything else that followed CTTR had literally nothing to do with political or social messaging :deadbanana2:

Meanwhile, the album that you're trying to throw this dumb and cheap drag attempt at is by an artist who has been vocal about the debilitating effects of intense fame on mental health of celebrities since day ONE. It's why the critics lauded it as a sincere and genuine effort unlike CTTR and Witness. Songs like Fun Tonight, 911, Replay all touch on those topics. At least pay close attention to the lyrics and themes on both before trying to drag and end up looking like a complete fool. :rip:

OT: It was an insincere attempt at woke-pandering which is why it fell flat after release. She herself knows it.

1 hour ago, Thor said:

:ahh: :ahh: :ahh:

58 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

You made ZERO points but okay :heart:

48 minutes ago, Thor said:

:ahh: :ahh: :ahh:

Rent-FREE.

You realize that your lesser asses are just making Katy look better in comparison, right? When trash comes for Katy, then that means she's doing something right.

The obsession with Katy is kinda concerning. Is everything okay at home, I mean, what's the problem? Or is it just cuz she's more interesting than your fave?

6 minutes ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

Rent-FREE.

You realize that your lesser asses are just making Katy look better in comparison, right? When trash comes for Katy, then that means she's doing something right.

The obsession with Katy is kinda concerning. Is everything okay at home, I mean, what's the problem? Or is it just cuz she's more interesting than your fave?

Let them be. It's the only thing they can do now as their fave has been dragged ruthlessly in every single corner of ATRL

OT: Yes CTTR was ahead of its time :clap3: 

Marry Illusion Glory
27 minutes ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

Rent-FREE.

This mass quote :rip: and for literally WHAT? :deadbanana4:

Go touch some grass or go for a walk outside because you're usually the one bothered with Gaga and liddos. Stating simple facts and dragging her for her dumb statements is not obsessive behavior. Funny you only cherrypicked monsters when there were non-Gaga fans also making fun of her, ATRL user rihannasbiggestfan  :rip:

Hope you're feeling better now tho after this weird release of emotions and hope that Katy sees this  :heart:

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory
winebaldo
On 1/13/2021 at 4:36 PM, Psycho said:

She didn't lie. And it's one of her best singles :clap3:

This. :clap3:

winebaldo
On 1/13/2021 at 4:34 PM, ZIVERT said:

I can't at some of y'all laughing at this but are also on this site writing think pieces about how your fave's last album is some deep commentary on mental health :deadbanana2: 

Get them :deadbanana4:

29 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

This mass quote :rip: and for literally WHAT? :deadbanana4:

Go touch some grass or go for a walk outside because you're usually the one bothered with Gaga and liddos. Stating simple facts and dragging her for her dumb statements is not obsessive behavior. Funny you only cherrypicked monsters when there were non-Gaga fans also making fun of her, ATRL user rihannasbiggestfan  :rip:

Hope you're feeling better now tho after this weird release of emotions and hope that Katy sees this  :heart:

They also called several members "trash" and made fun of people who have serious situations at home with their families. 

It's never that serious :biblio:

Marry Illusion Glory
6 minutes ago, Pop said:

They also called several members "trash" and made fun of people who have serious situations at home with their families. 

It's never that serious :biblio:

Right?

Also where's this energy when OGHs are circlejerking in Gaga related threads lol. At least keep it consistent :deadbanana4:

OT: She's probably poking fun at herself. She's been doing it for years now so not surprising.

perfillusion
2 hours ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

Rent-FREE.

Wow at the off topic personal attacks. When stanning goes way too far :ahh: 

OT: it's a bad song devoid any real meaning which both critics and the GP agreed on, and marked the end of her commercial career.

On 1/13/2021 at 7:44 AM, RobDeWittBukater said:

The 'Milk Milk Lemonade' songstress did NOT lie, CTTR was simply too purposeful for people to understand, you really had to be a music person to get it, so I appreciate her saying this :clap3:

The fact that you struggled this hard to drag Katy Perry in 2021 :ahh:

A ****ing unreleased song from 2010 :ahh:

Rodrighost
2 hours ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

Rent-FREE.

Apart of Katy being more interesting, their fave's mainstream pop music carreer was crushed by her back in 2013 and they still can't get over it :cm: 

OT: Pokémon ambassador Katy Perry didn't lie :jonny5: 

On 1/13/2021 at 5:34 PM, ZIVERT said:

well well
YlK9r1G.thumb.gif.613b9663f3e5814ad92cc8

-

No, it's true!

HASHTAGPOW
On 1/13/2021 at 11:34 PM, ZIVERT said:

:rip:

We love an artist with depth and meaningful art! What is Bon Appetites hidden message btw?

:ahh:  keep pressed 

Katy is here to stay and to serve bops, new videos and live performances,  you’re jealous :ahh:  we’ll continue enjoying her visuals and everything she is serving !! 

:ahh:  keep pressed 

Katy is here to stay and to serve bops, new videos and live performances,  you’re jealous :ahh:  we’ll continue enjoying her visuals and everything she is serving !! 

Archetype

"I understand the history of Pikachu... if you dig deeper, you'll realize that 'Chained to the Rhythm' is not just a little fun song "

:clap3: