Lana Del Rey - "White Dress"

Golden Hour

TrueBlood
54 minutes ago, FloridaKilos said:

NOW RELEASE DEALER BITCH! MIGHT AS ****ING WELL

There was a rumoured tracklist that had White Dress/Dealer written, I wonder if there's some kind of outro from Dealer that she kept. Otherwise, Dealer will probably see the light on her next record, just like The Next Best American Record or Yosemite.

Shame she kept Roses Bloom for You for herself tho.

FCKNAmbrosia

I have a feeling this one will be some next level **** :jonny5:It just gives me strong Cruel World vibes :jonny2:

And the fact it comes right after my birthday! Such a nice gift :smitten:

Edited by FCKNAmbrosia
SchmoodRing
1 hour ago, TrueBlood said:

She can easily end her backlash by officially releasing alot of unreleased catalog. 

2 hours ago, FloridaKilos said:

NOW RELEASE DEALER BITCH! MIGHT AS ****ING WELL

Separate song on the album?

TrueBlood
1 hour ago, SchmoodRing said:

She can easily end her backlash by officially releasing alot of unreleased catalog. 

Separate song on the album?

Sis, I'm still waiting for the re-release of AKA she announced after Born to Die. :rip:

paradisedarkness
1 hour ago, TrueBlood said:

Sis, I'm still waiting for the re-release of AKA she announced after Born to Die. :rip:

She will never do IT and we all know it :(

FloridaKilos
6 hours ago, TrueBlood said:

There was a rumoured tracklist that had White Dress/Dealer written, I wonder if there's some kind of outro from Dealer that she kept. Otherwise, Dealer will probably see the light on her next record, just like The Next Best American Record or Yosemite.

I remember seeing White Dress/Dealer a while ago too I think it might have been when LMLYLAW had just been released.

But she was talking about Dealer during the book signing so that made me assume it was a separate song. Could it be another NBAR/White Mustang tea? 

I hope she puts Dealer on the next one :( 

SitarHero
7 hours ago, TrueBlood said:

I think that was White Dress/Waitress

But yeah Dealer might be one of the songs she writes this era that informs the next era which always seems to happen

40 minutes ago, SitarHero said:

I think that was White Dress/Waitress

But yeah Dealer might be one of the songs she writes this era that informs the next era which always seems to happen

Considering she's mad af rn at the media and she said Dealer is a screamer, I can see her going full screamer on the next album :deadbanana2:

I love that it's so long. Give us a sad song about being in your mid 30's and not being married yet queen.

stjosephprey4us

It was White Dress - Waitress, also TJF was originally called Tulsa Jesus Freak - White Hot Forever