Dua DRAGGED for hanging with BF and friends

Bethenny Frankel

1 hour ago, RainDreamer said:

Well she's probably not even in the UK and being a UK national doesn't mean she must follow the rules of there when she's not there either :michael:

well hopefully she doesn’t come back here anytime soon. she still has no moral compass, didn’t use her autonomy to do the right thing, and still says one thing to her social media feed and does the opposite anyway. 

-

wow the more i click through the people she tagged on instagram, the more and more people i see at what i can only call a super spreader event. people from all over the world. seems like her family fled the UK during lockdown to attend. VERY responsible :)

Edited by myles
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Iceland

• Insanity

• myles

• Fender

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, myles said:

well she’s a UK national and we are under stay at

home orders currently. You can’t meet in groups under any circumstances so she needs to be locked up. 

oh ok we are not under lockdown

58 minutes ago, myles said:

well hopefully she doesn’t come back here anytime soon. she still has no moral compass, didn’t use her autonomy to do the right thing, and still says one thing to her social media feed and does the opposite anyway. 

-

wow the more i click through the people she tagged on instagram, the more and more people i see at what i can only call a super spreader event. people from all over the world. seems like her family fled the UK during lockdown to attend. VERY responsible :)

if she gets the rona it is on her and she will have to pay the consquences

Ewan Chaos

Love FN and her political views yadda yadda but she's been so irresponsible the entire pandemic about this, so why is this surprising? :deadbanana: Even if she basically has this group of people in her "bubble" there are still obviously risks in spreading the disease. I mean ultimately, if she insists on doing this why does she even post it on social media?! 

And stans as usual blindly being like "queen! yall just jealous because you can't leave the house and you're poor" embarrassing

UnusualBoy
2 hours ago, Shine said:

Is she in Mexico? Isn’t Mexico one of the few countries allowing US and UK citizens entry and not forcing them to quarantine upon arriving to the country.

Yeah, which explain why our country is one of the hardest hit by covid...

Oktober Knight

The people in here bashing her are probably the same people getting banged every weekend by a stranger from Grindr and going to their friend's house to drink vodka cocktails and playing Mario Kart. 

PoisonPill

It’s been interesting how the most angry and illogical covid shaming attacks seems to be against beautiful and successful people doing fairly mundane harmless things like hanging out with their boyfriend or a few friends. People really need to focus on making their own damn lives happier, especially now.

gotportugal
21 hours ago, myles said:

well she’s a UK national and we are under stay at

home orders currently. You can’t meet in groups under any circumstances so she needs to be locked up. 

embarassed by this post

ezgif-4-d4c2c2ad7eed.thumb.gif.0b206eb7b

PoisonPill
22 hours ago, 808s said:

I suppose the people "dragging" her haven't left the house even once since March?

She's literally hanging out with her friends and family, which all of y'all are doing too. She has gone on a vacation instead of a local cafe like y'all do it.

ezgif-4-d4c2c2ad7eed.thumb.gif.0b206eb7b

Really, unless you haven’t seen a single human or left your house since March, then you have no credibility to come for her. She’s doing the same thing y’all are risk-wise (probably even less), she’s just doing it in a more expensive and glamorous way. 

Yes, people meeting their family and friends in cafés during the troughs of the pandemic is equal to Dua jetsetting around the world throughout and throwing parties.

giphy.gif

Just now, Bethenny Frankel said:

The way everyone is on her neck :deadbanana2:

Not surprising. Social media stans are like that, one day they love somebody, next day they hate them, next they they love them back.

I mean you can be a fan and even stan someone and recognize when they make a mistake or are being a hypocrite. I love Dua and love her music but this doesn't sit right with me. Maybe they've all been quarantining together though who knows :michael: