A dark theme is now available to ATRL+ members. ×

Dua DRAGGED for hanging with BF and friends

Bethenny Frankel

3 hours ago, Blue. said:

And what is she doing wrong? Are you aware of Mexico’s COVID restrictions - which she doesn’t seem to be violating?

People are literally starting to fly again and there are poor countries and travel based destinations like Cancun that NEED tourism to feed its people, y’all so USA/Eurocentric.

:clap3:

------

Her most liked photo on Instagram. Looks like the GP approved. Poor twitter basement activists, just because they don't go out because they have no friends, doesn't mean other people can't.

giphy.gif

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Insanity

• myles

• Iceland

• Marshal_ac

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Blue. said:

And what is she doing wrong? Are you aware of Mexico’s COVID restrictions - which she doesn’t seem to be violating?

People are literally starting to fly again and there are poor countries and travel based destinations like Cancun that NEED tourism to feed its people, y’all so USA/Eurocentric.

------

Her most liked photo on Instagram. Looks like the GP approved. Poor twitter basement activists, just because they don't go out because they have no friends, doesn't mean other people can't.

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

------

giphy.gif

Bring back avril la queen 

she would have dragged her :hippo:

1 minute ago, Iceland said:

bringing back Avril la queen once Avril Lavigne scores #1 album and a Top 20 hit. 

5aj63wA.gif

OT: She should get dragged for not filming a video for Hallucinate instead!

Bethenny Frankel
1 minute ago, Bloodflowers. said:

bringing back Avril la queen once Avril Lavigne scores #1 album and a Top 20 hit. 

5aj63wA.gif

OT: She should get dragged for not filming a video for Hallucinate instead!

Flames could hit #1 on the Rock/Alt chart

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

------

giphy.gif

I suppose the people "dragging" her haven't left the house even once since March?

She's literally hanging out with her friends and family, which all of y'all are doing too. She has gone on a vacation instead of a local cafe like y'all do it.

ezgif-4-d4c2c2ad7eed.thumb.gif.0b206eb7b

1 hour ago, Insanity said:

Same its literally 4 people. I hang out with my best friend too.

well she’s a UK national and we are under stay at

home orders currently. You can’t meet in groups under any circumstances so she needs to be locked up. 

37 minutes ago, 808s said:

I suppose the people "dragging" her haven't left the house even once since March?

yes

OT: I guess she's already immune or vaccinated 

KillingYourCareer
5 hours ago, Revolution said:

why does anwar look like death

This took me OUT :ahh: she's one of those very attractive girls who date unfortunate looking guys because they like having the upper hand in the relationship. My friend is exactly the same.

25 minutes ago, myles said:

home orders currently. You can’t meet in groups under any circumstances so she needs to be locked up. 

Well she's probably not even in the UK and being a UK national doesn't mean she must follow the rules of there when she's not there either :michael:

40 minutes ago, myles said:

She hasn't been in the uk since November

'C4oi0TKWAAEsnRP.thumb.jpg.f7b37a88f5b044

What else did y’all expect from Dua?  She’s been partying and vacationing constantly throughout the pandemic.  Super wealthy people didn’t experience much hardship and have been super irresponsible this entire time.

33 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

she's one of those very attractive girls who date unfortunate looking guys because they like having the upper hand in the relationship.

@ you describing me :deadbanana4:

OT: Queen doing her work to spread the new strain :clap3: I hope they lock her up :clap3: