A dark theme is now available to ATRL+ members. ×

Dua DRAGGED for hanging with BF and friends

Bethenny Frankel

Maybe she already got the Vaccine? My current sugar daddy and my former sugar daddy already got their shots last week. And one of my FWB mom is a doctor so he got his shot last week as well. Maybe Ms Dua did the same? 

Edited by makeme
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Insanity

• myles

• Iceland

• Marshal_ac

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah it’s getting super annoying now. she kept telling us all to stay at home and wear our masks  at the start of the pandemic yet does the exact opposite and posts her cute pics all over the feed time and time again. 

here we are back in the UK in our third national lockdown and she’s just escaped it on yet another luxury holiday abroad with all of her friends. :zzz:

47 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

I mean these are all her close family and friends so who cares, just don’t post about it on your social media dummy

The irony though as this newest set on pictures on Instagram became her most liked post yet :dies:

Literally this - pretty much everyone's know are still seeing their families. 

3 minutes ago, 4Real said:

I wish i was her. Hot, rich and travelling all around. The only thing i wouldnt want is that boyfriend. His face aint it. Tho the dick must be good humm

He's ugly cute. 

4 minutes ago, Blank Space said:

He's ugly cute. 

I kinda agree, yes. I'm usually not attracted to perfect looking guys so i guess being ugly is his charm. Lemme take back what I said!

3 minutes ago, 4Real said:

I kinda agree, yes. I'm usually not attracted to perfect looking guys so i guess being ugly is his charm. Lemme take back what I said!

He has pretty eyes and lips but his nose is ugly. 

2 hours ago, makeme said:

Maybe she already got the Vaccine? My current sugar daddy and my former sugar daddy already got their shots last week. And one of my FWB mom is a doctor so he got his shot last week as well. Maybe Ms Dua did the same? 

i bet many rich people already got the vaccine. 

serving 

Keeping Up With The Kardashians People Are Dying GIF by swerk - Find &  Share on GIPHY

Anwar looks like young Voldemort with the soul of a Dementor tbh 

Dua is a hypocrite.. Nothing new :giraffe:

Future Nostalgia is that bich, sometimes i wonder what if RiRi Rihleased it  :alexz2:

3 hours ago, makeme said:

Anwar (her bf in these pics) said he won’t take it. So what’s his excuse?

3 hours ago, bad guy said:

I don’t disagree. It’s stupid and tone deaf to post something like this on social media, I just don’t think her being with friends is an issue.

Same its literally 4 people. I hang out with my best friend too.

1 hour ago, Fitzswiftie said:

I mean her anti vax bf can't even take it yet anyway. Its only available to certain people. My mom is part of group 1B as she's 65. She can only take it if they have enough left over from group 1A for the day.

3 hours ago, myles said:

yeah it’s getting super annoying now. she kept telling us all to stay at home and wear our masks  at the start of the pandemic yet does the exact opposite and posts her cute pics all over the feed time and time again. 

here we are back in the UK in our third national lockdown and she’s just escaped it on yet another luxury holiday abroad with all of her friends. :zzz:

Yeah! she is kind of rubbing her social status and wealth in everyones faces.