Jump to content

Dua DRAGGED for hanging with BF and friends


Bethenny Frankel

Recommended Posts

Bethenny Frankel

 

I mean...they do have a point talking about Dua. I personally LOVE Dua, but she hasn't exactly been the shining role model during this pandemic.

 

giphy.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Insanity

    4

  • myles

    4

  • Iceland

    4

  • Marshal_ac

    3

Top Posters In This Topic

Kiss It Better

well she's using the pandemic as an excuse to not shoot Hallucinate video, yet she does this.... so she deserves the backlash :fan:

Link to post
Share on other sites
FloridaKilos

I would love to see people have this energy for their Instagram pals out and about in restaurants and clubs without masks in sight.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Tinashegrande6

I was thinking this when I saw her recent posts.

 

Rita the rule breaker's impact is unparalleled. UIRO (Unparalleled Icon Rita Ora)

 

giphy.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
Sweet Sexy Savage

No she’s someone I look up to :heart2: I aspire to do the things Ms Lipa does

Link to post
Share on other sites
Marshal_ac
2 minutes ago, FloridaKilos said:

I would love to see people have this energy for their Instagram pals out and about in restaurants and clubs without masks in sight.

Dua has been traveling and vacationing the ENTIRE pandemic.

 

And also our friends are not pop stars with huge platforms to influence the GP. It’s kid of dumb to compare.

Link to post
Share on other sites
BlackoutZone

I mean these are all her close family and friends so who cares, just don’t post about it on your social media dummy

 

The irony though as this newest set on pictures on Instagram became her most liked post yet :dies:

Link to post
Share on other sites

She can hang out with whoever she wants, she has access to the best healthcare in the world and is friends with rich people who have the same. Not to mention the countless Covid tests she’s probably has to take, and still has to take to be able to travel into the US. 

 

I find it more irresponsible when normal people do this since they don’t have the same privilege of constant testing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Marshal_ac
2 minutes ago, bad guy said:

She can hang out with whoever she wants, she has access to the best healthcare in the world and is friends with rich people who have the same. Not to mention the countless Covid tests she’s probably has to take, and still has to take to be able to travel into the US. 

 

I find it more irresponsible when normal people do this since they don’t have the same privilege of constant testing.

It’s about the optics of normalizing such behavior given her platform and millions of young followers .

Link to post
Share on other sites
FloridaKilos
8 minutes ago, Marshal_ac said:

Dua has been traveling and vacationing the ENTIRE pandemic.

 

And also our friends are not pop stars with huge platforms to influence the GP. It’s kid of dumb to compare.

They're still putting people's lives in danger, like you and me. Not Gigi and Bella, and the likes of them who have much more resources and wealth than the common folk. And if the GP are looking to popstars to tell them how to treat a global pandemic, that's their negligence.

Link to post
Share on other sites
thatsmydemi

Not her getting dragged right after that Vogue shot with the Witness look. :jonny2: 

 

Is her reign over? :weeps: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Marshal_ac said:

It’s about the optics of normalizing such behavior given her platform and millions of young followers .

I don’t disagree. It’s stupid and tone deaf to post something like this on social media, I just don’t think her being with friends is an issue.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Taylucifer

her bf needs to invest in some under eye concealer 

Edited by Taylucifer
Link to post
Share on other sites

And what is she doing wrong? Are you aware of Mexico’s COVID restrictions - which she doesn’t seem to be violating?

People are literally starting to fly again and there are poor countries and travel based destinations like Cancun that NEED tourism to feed its people, y’all so USA/Eurocentric.

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Marshal_ac said:

 

And also our friends are not pop stars with huge platforms to influence the GP. It’s kid of dumb to compare.

It is even worse when normal people do it because the proximity is what leads to normalization, not famous people.

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...