A dark theme is now available to ATRL+ members. ×

Olivia’s drivers license about Joshua and Sabrina confirmed

Russell22

I've watched a ton of the HSMTSTS interviews, and you can tell how much she likes Josh. Makes it all that much sadder.

Josh is gonna release a song this Friday, but I heard that it's not about her. It's called "Lie, Lie, Lie".

Low Key hoping it's a break up song for Sabrina.

Anyway, if ya'll haven't checked out Olivia's other song that she wrote and is officially released, it's equally as good as DL imo.

11 minutes ago, Buffy said:

Wow. I wish I didn’t watch interviews and videos of her talking. She is really annoying in real life. :biblio:

She seems really nice and funny. You, on the other hand, seem really annoying in real life.

14 minutes ago, Buffy said:

Wow. I wish I didn’t watch interviews and videos of her talking. She is really annoying in real life. :biblio:

Wow having fun personality = annoying. What do you want her to do in interviews then? Be boring and uninteresting? :skull:

19 minutes ago, Timber said:

She seems really nice and funny. You, on the other hand, seem really annoying in real life.

17 minutes ago, aesthetic bih said:

Wow having fun personality = annoying. What do you want her to do in interviews then? Be boring and uninteresting? :skull:

4 minutes ago, Taylucifer said:

You people are really hating on a 17 year old girl AT YOUR BIG AGE. Is it jealousy? We’ll never know.

Drag ha :jonny: 

36 minutes ago, Buffy said:

Imagine being this bitter and pressed against a 17-year-old who just released their acclaimed debut single? Anyways, I think the only thing that is annoying HERE is your attitude, misery and bitterness against a 17-year-old who just released a song praised by Taylor and most of our faves. Bitch, grow the **** up and relax. Now, if this was an established MPG like Dua Lipa or Taylor, y'all would be chanting "YESSS KWEEN!" at the top of your lungs. But here we are.

ZfJfo39.gif

3 minutes ago, 1DES said:

So everyone is fine that he was going out with a minor. 

Oh please :ace:  Him being 19 and her being 17 doesn't make him a ****ing pedo

Does anyone actually care though? :skull:

Like this fabricated teeny bopper drama is so dumb and I could only see gen z taking it seriously and actually being invested in it :rip:

Get that PR though I guess :cm:

Edited by ChrisTheLoner

Makes it all the more clear that its not about him actually :skull: I wouldn't be surprised if Dan changed up a few things for her, brunette sounded very awkward there tbh. All the parts that were changed sounded very awkward actually.

Edited by badgirlriri
27 minutes ago, 1DES said:

So everyone is fine that he was going out with a minor. 

I think that's why they split up, because he didn't want to be going out with a minor when he turned 19. She figured he would wait for her to turn 18, but he didn't and that's why this song exists.

1 hour ago, Taylucifer said:

You people are really hating on a 17 year old girl AT YOUR BIG AGE. Is it jealousy? We’ll never know.

Exactly what I’ve been saying these past days... it’s not that deep to be hating on a 17 year old girl for releasing a song ?? She did no wrong

duybeeGAshantiGA
1 hour ago, Timber said:

I think that's why they split up, because he didn't want to be going out with a minor when he turned 19. She figured he would wait for her to turn 18, but he didn't and that's why this song exists.

The theory :rip: no one cares irl if a 19 dates a 17 :rip: 

3 hours ago, Timber said:

Low Key hoping it's a break up song for Sabrina.

Why? As far as i know, he broke up with Olivia and got in a relationship with Sabrina. Happens all the time. 

Holiest Dreams
2 hours ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

Does anyone actually care though? :skull:

Like this fabricated teeny bopper drama is so dumb and I could only see gen z taking it seriously and actually being invested in it :rip:

Get that PR though I guess :cm:

You are fuming in literally every thread about Olivia since two days ago, I cannot speak for others but I think it's safe to say that YOU care

ZfJfo39.gif

14 hours ago, Holiest Dreams said:

You are fuming in literally every thread about Olivia since two days ago, I cannot speak for others but I think it's safe to say that YOU care

ZfJfo39.gif

Thanks for analyzing my post history, seems like YOU really care about it

ZfJfo39.gif

15 hours ago, Holiest Dreams said:

ZfJfo39.gif

Also I’m sure I’m not the only one on this site that doesn’t like her, but you’re all too blinded by the bandwagoning to see that not everyone likes her. Not everyone has to like her and that’s fine. But then again what else can you expect from certain Swifties.

Also not you saying ”every thread” when I’ve literally only posted in like 5 of them out of the like 30-40+ threads on her. But yes I’m “fuming” in every thread about her, totally :zzz: