• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Outlaws

• Richie.Valdez

• Faruhs

• Mr.Fenty

if you have been bullied by the media and critics for almost a decade now, i guess you reach a point when you need to "react" and "clap back".

she said that trump's presidency was needed in order for americans to see how stupid they truly are and how racist that country has become.

like the fact that sometimes you just need something bad to happen to you in order to learn. and most of those times you cause that ****ty thing to yourself.

does that mean that she supports him? no.

does that mean that if she could stop it from happening back when it did happen she would? obvisously.

does that mean that she is an uneducated piece of hillbilly meth trash **** that would go about storming a capitol? **** no.

she clearly doesn't support the republican party. but yet she keeps getting drag no matter what.

the LEVEL of censorship that this woman has been through since day one. get. the. ****. over. it. already.

"she is a BAD feminist!" "she's racistt"!

she just has a fascination for 50s women and the heartbreak that was caused to them by a society that couldn't understand them. (apparently STILL an issue.)

and she ****ing uses cute little artistic personas to express it.

do you seriously see this woman and say "that's the problem!"? like seriously? 

this is not some blue lives matter type of ****.

when a person it not racist nor spreads hate of any form, or attacks others is not the one we need to go get their eyes out right now. 

wake the **** up. and stop being a bully. 

be kind to everyone.

be sensitibe about political issues and ****ing listen before you speak.

21 hours ago, Richie.Valdez said:

Or perhaps the other demographic should take several seats and stop getting offended by clickbaits as a result of lack of research and reading comprehension. :celestial5:

What demographic would that be? Don't be shy. 

the way you guys think these popstars aren't actual humans and how they are not allowed to defend themselves

"omg she has to stop", "what is she doing", "she's still talking bout it?", "someone take away her phone!!"

is disgusting :mazen:

On 1/12/2021 at 10:21 PM, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

I actually applaud her now! Stand up for yourself Queen ! Dont let them bully you and take things out of context for clicks!

Exactly, I get why she's opening her mouth now. She's been done dirty way too many times byy the press.

She's clearly a racist Karen, so disappointed in her. The way she just deflects any and ALL valid criticism of her views with ''you're jealous'' lord :skull:

I'm disappointed (but not surprised) in most of y'all here defending her too. :!ohno:

On 1/13/2021 at 2:40 PM, BeachRat said:

if you have been bullied by the media and critics for almost a decade now, i guess you reach a point when you need to "react" and "clap back".

she said that trump's presidency was needed in order for americans to see how stupid they truly are and how racist that country has become.

like the fact that sometimes you just need something bad to happen to you in order to learn. and most of those times you cause that ****ty thing to yourself.

does that mean that she supports him? no.

does that mean that if she could stop it from happening back when it did happen she would? obvisously.

does that mean that she is an uneducated piece of hillbilly meth trash **** that would go about storming a capitol? **** no.

she clearly doesn't support the republican party. but yet she keeps getting drag no matter what.

the LEVEL of censorship that this woman has been through since day one. get. the. ****. over. it. already.

"she is a BAD feminist!" "she's racistt"!

she just has a fascination for 50s women and the heartbreak that was caused to them by a society that couldn't understand them. (apparently STILL an issue.)

and she ****ing uses cute little artistic personas to express it.

do you seriously see this woman and say "that's the problem!"? like seriously? 

this is not some blue lives matter type of ****.

when a person it not racist nor spreads hate of any form, or attacks others is not the one we need to go get their eyes out right now. 

wake the **** up. and stop being a bully. 

be kind to everyone.

be sensitibe about political issues and ****ing listen before you speak.

Whew you spilled :clap3:

rihannabiggestfan

She's getting bandwagon hate for being an outspoken woman and people are twisting her words/intentions. People (especially on ATRL) do this to Demi as well

ibreathepop

Everyone hating on her is the problem. She's right, our society is sick and the hate towards her is just proving it. 

She said nothing wrong, she's not tone-deaf or racist. She's a strong woman society wants to bring down.

Stop trying to bring someone down who's speaking out loud what they believe. Especially if it's coming from a good and well reflected place. 

keshasfillers
On 1/13/2021 at 2:06 AM, artc0cx said:

I would be mad too if someone else twist my words like that and starts a stupid rumour of who im not really am.

This.