• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Outlaws

• Richie.Valdez

• Faruhs

• Mr.Fenty

She's right in the sense that she is taken out of context VERY often, and it's been happening since the beginning of her career. I'm sure that's very frustrating and annoying for her. With that being said, her responses are almost always a mess.

I really thought ATRL would be the place that could clock faulty clickbaits and things said out of context, but what do I expect, multiple bottoms don't make a top :skull: 

I really hope all of this is just during this era. Hoping it's just her personality for Chemtrails. And then once the era ends, she'll become a better person. Please. Lana. Please.

stjosephprey4us
30 minutes ago, Valtersen said:

this is kinda iconic

literal queen. not every artist (or actually even any artist) is brave enough to do this. love her and will stan her forever 

This woman does not have the talent to back up HER narcissism. Who does she think she is? I'm not offended that she has white friends, I'm offended by her lack of vocal ability. 

DRAG THEM QUEEN! I'm glad she's standing up for herself rather than let them keep talking their sh*t!

People just love to take everything out of context, the lack of reading comprehension too :shakeno:

28 minutes ago, greeneyedsoul said:

She's doesn't even have to dig it anymore. Azealia cat's grave is now up for rent.

rxBvhRK.thumb.jpg.76d710796fe1f6b2eb3ad6

Can't wait for the upcoming hit thread "Azealia Banks undigs dead singer/world changer and cooks it".

rxBvhRK.thumb.jpg.76d710796fe1f6b2eb3ad6

Edited by NordicGuy

She did good :clap3:

Some of y'all would **** on her if she did not say anything. She is entitled to defend herself. She might be dumb on these things but she IS NOT RACIST. Move on with your lives and try to fight the real racists out there.

I'm glad she clarified everything, although it was not needed, but please the cry babies, queen.

2 minutes ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

DRAG THEM QUEEN! I'm glad she's standing up for herself rather than let them keep talking their sh*t!

People just love to take everything out of context, the lack of reading comprehension too :shakeno:

Nah, they don't like to read at all, plus they are haters, trolls and really bad SJWs most of the times.

5 minutes ago, FloridaKilos said:

The irony of her trying to call out narcissism then calling them jealous. Why does she want to ruin her career?

this.

''I'm one of the only genuine (like wtf does she even MEAN) artists'' was also completely unnecessary. :skull:

Good! Now watch them all twisting her words again. English is my third language and I could clearly understand her intentions and what she meant.

I can't imagine someone needing an explanation unless they have some brain deficiency. Even people here are still calling her a Karen?

What do you actually think she meant in her interview? How do you reach the conclusion that she is Pro-Trump after everything she did against him for YEARS?

She's too defensive, ends up making things messy instead of helping her case.

Read the room woman, aren't you supposed to be this genius thinker of our times. Well clearly not it seems.

Edited by Sugden