Top Posters In This Topic

• Outlaws

• Richie.Valdez

• Faruhs

• Mr.Fenty

"I am the one bringing light to narcissism"

"You're jealous...I get it"

"the only artist who is genuine"

And I used to think she was a eloquent woman.

And she can't make one statement without it sounding bad and making everything worse.

Her poetry book was bad but this only proved my suspicions...

14 minutes ago, Melancholy said:

you too!!!! you're hot and adorable at the time which is different to get not everybody has that to their credit!

xVDT5pd.thumb.gif.2a1983c384d6ce3a3083c0

What about me? :chick1:

3 minutes ago, Valtersen said:

this is kinda iconic

Lana Del Rey pretty much and straight forward publicly cutting ties with Complex Magazine and giving Rolling Stone heads up that if they attempt to do clownery the clown will most certainly come back to bite them up :clap3:

We need more strong, opinionated and fearless queens like her to stand her ground and not backing down 

Just now, Richie.Valdez said:

Lana Del Rey pretty much and straight forward publicly cutting ties with Complex Magazine and giving Rolling Stone heads up that if they attempt to do clownery the clown will most certainly come back to bite them up :clap3:

We need more strong, opinionated and fearless queens like her to stand her ground and not backing down 

you could've just said "we need more Karens"

GOOD.  She said what she said.  If publications want to quote her out of context for quick views and clicks, they can expect Lana to call them out on their BS.

1 minute ago, Mr.Fenty said:

you could've just said "we need more Karens"

The difference sweetie is that “Karens” are wrong.. and Lana Del Rey said no líes here.

If the easily offended and mentally challenged people twist her words in order to stir the pot then that’s on them not on her... I guess Lana’s “sin” here would be not taking the high road because she is just a fearless strong woman.

18 minutes ago, Darius said:

I actually do think her words are twisted/taken out of context but her responses make it hard to feel sorry for her lol

this:giraffe:

What the hell is she doing?! It seems like she‘s desperately asking for backlash ever since 2020 began. She needs to stfu,  get a PR team and pick up a book on white supremacy to understand how problematic she really is. 

Edited by Velvet Night

Can the 'Cumtrails Over The ****ry Club' songstress just shut up already and let us the enjoy her music

Best Lana Del Rey Wink GIFs | Gfycat

3 minutes ago, Richie.Valdez said:

The difference sweetie is that “Karens” are wrong.. and Lana Del Rey said no líes here.

If the easily offended and mentally challenged people twist her words in order to stir the pot then that’s on them not on her... I guess Lana’s “sin” here would be not taking the high road because she is just a fearless strong woman.

If she was "strong", she wouldn't have spreading even more white nonsense

Grow up, stan

6 minutes ago, NordicGuy said:

Just when I thought she couldn't possibly dig her grave any deeper it happened.

She's doesn't even have to dig it anymore. Azealia cat's grave is now up for rent.

rxBvhRK.thumb.jpg.76d710796fe1f6b2eb3ad6