HDD: Olivia at 500K units, will hit #1 on Hot 100

HausofNick

I still don’t understand what caused the song to explode lmao

I understand she’s big with teens or whatever from TikTok + Disney... but even then... this is something so unheard of lmao

• #FreeBritney Activist
30 minutes ago, Hector said:

Enough for ATRL to consider her a legend

knowing them, prolly

... this is like when Ariana had a ridiculous opening week for Problem - and even then Ariana had her debut album and modest hit in her pocket by then, so this really is an anomaly.

I honestly don't know if I'm impressed or suspicious... maybe both.

Ms. Togekiss

The power of gen Z :deadbanana2:Its first two days were clearly tik tok influence, while the massive third day numbers are just a reflection of the GP listening to it and liking it :jonny5:

2 minutes ago, Peroxide said:

... this is like when Ariana had a ridiculous opening week for Problem - and even then Ariana had her debut album and modest hit in her pocket by then, so this really is an anomaly.

I honestly don't know if I'm impressed or suspicious... maybe both.

Something is off to me. I don’t see how this is possible without some type of numbers manipulation. But maybe she really is that popular. 

• ATRL Moderator
51 minutes ago, mariahcarey said:

never heard of her or the song

Now you have.

4 days into her career no less

A solo debut of this magnitude can only be compared to solo-career launches from Harry Styles ("Sign of the Times"), ZAYN ("Pillowtalk"), Ariana ("The Way") and Kelly Clarkson ("A Moment Like This"). Only ZAYN's "Pillowtalk" bowed at #1 in its opening week.

The Lauryn Hill snub :rip: 

• ATRL Moderator

These numbers are insane. This is for someone I didn't even know EXISTED until Saturday. The power that that has. I have NO CHOICE but to stan.

Inner Insanity

Never heard of her or this song. But I keep seeing her everywhere all of a sudden so I guess I need to check it out. 

Gorjesspazze9

Crazy how big this song has got. I work at a school and the kids are obsessed with it. In just a few days it’s already the biggest song of the year!