DL breaks TUN record with 5.6M in US, 11.5M global

Oh wow how is that even possible:deadbanana2: the song is cute but there is something fishy about this

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Baby Judas

• Paranoid Android

• Cryptique

• QueenofCopyPaste

Electric Youth

Crazy numbers :rip: 

I haven't seen such a strong debut single from a pop girl....since I Kissed a Girl / Just Dance globally and Tik Tok by Kesha in the US, I guess.

These are some fishy numbers for suuuure, and high school musical series songs couldn't even reach 1% of these numbers, suddenly an unknown actress from that show was able to pull off these huge numbers and break mega stream acts???? Suspicious asf. 

13 hours ago, C-Amber said:

These are some fishy numbers for suuuure, and high school musical series songs couldn't even reach 1% of these numbers, suddenly an unknown actress from that show was able to pull off these huge numbers and break mega stream acts???? Suspicious asf. 

Yep. Lots of payola and push at play. She’s a nobody relatively and suddenly she’s the biggest female in the USA? Interesting 

QueenofCopyPaste
36 minutes ago, Vrx. said:

Yep. Lots of payola and push at play. She’s a nobody relatively and suddenly she’s the biggest female in the USA? Interesting 

lol!

On 1/12/2021 at 9:28 AM, Green said:

:eli: 

Britney was the one that cheated that time though  :eli: 

even that song didnt go number 1 or create a big a smash as this one is...something is FISHY

On 1/16/2021 at 7:43 PM, C-Amber said:

Who is her her manager? Her PR? I know she is under interscope. It may just be a lightning in a bottle hit but she def has a TEAM behind her.

34 minutes ago, FreeXone said:

Who is her her manager? Her PR? I know she is under interscope. It may just be a lightning in a bottle hit but she def has a TEAM behind her.

She was in Utah filming S2 of HSM when the song came out and she didn’t even expect it to chart. This is as organic as they come. :deadbanana:

On 1/17/2021 at 10:24 PM, FAN said:

She was in Utah filming S2 of HSM when the song came out and she didn’t even expect it to chart. This is as organic as they come. :deadbanana:

It would be her team doing the work behind the scenes to make it pop, there is nothing she needs to do. She shot the music video and recorded the song the rest is up to them. lol