Jump to content

DL breaks TUN record with 5.6M in US, 11.5M global


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Paranoid Android

    7

  • Baby Judas

    7

  • Eglė

    6

  • Cryptique

    6

239K on Spotify Ireland! That's like 3.3 million in the UK or 17 million in the US. How is this possible?

Edited by NMG19
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Green said:

 

Where's Vanessa's #1 then?  :chick2:

Wasn’t Say OK one of the highest songs on Youtube back in 2007? Can’t find receipts for it, just memory.

Link to post
Share on other sites

This is so bizarre. She's from a flop Disney+ show. The song sucks. The fact that TikTok continues to have this much power...

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

15.16M unfiltered streams! :jonny5:

It's MADNESS I tell ya! :jonny4:

Link to post
Share on other sites

What in the world :jonny: 

I didn't hear about this song until ATRL but this organiC hit. I'm ready for a new pop girl its about time. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, NewStanner said:

I'm sorry, but at this point it's sure that she's using some fraudulent tactics to boost her numbers :rip:

She could have a 360 record deal. I’d like to hope that this success is organic, but it’s unusual for a debut single to do this well especially if the artist is practically unknown. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Miss Americana
1 minute ago, Mercurio said:

She could have a 360 record deal. I’d like to hope that this success is organic, but it’s unusual for a debut single to do this well especially if the artist is practically unknown. 

She owns her masters and wrote this song by herself...so the deal thing makes no sense

This song is the most organic thing to make a dent in the charts in a LONG time.

I blame tiktok

Link to post
Share on other sites

I still don't get it.

 

I mean the song is cute, but it's not THAT great. It's pretty forgettable actually. 

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Miss Americana said:

She owns her masters and wrote this song by herself...so the deal thing makes no sense

This song is the most organic thing to make a dent in the charts in a LONG time.

I blame tiktok

Right.I need someone to explain her timeline to me. TikTok couldn't even make Clairo blow up THIS much :deadbanana2: 

The song just sounds really good tho tbh

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Miss Americana said:

She owns her masters and wrote this song by herself...so the deal thing makes no sense

This song is the most organic thing to make a dent in the charts in a LONG time.

I blame tiktok

Oh well that would makes a bit more sense, she probably signed a distribution deal :clap3: This is amazing. OTR smashing out of nowhere teas

Link to post
Share on other sites
iiswhoiis_max

Ok. I'm out of touch with popular music. The day has come. I'm not even 30. T.T 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
QueenofCopyPaste
45 minutes ago, nick4bty said:

This is so bizarre. She's from a flop Disney+ show. The song sucks. The fact that TikTok continues to have this much power...

Subjective.

Link to post
Share on other sites

i just can't help but laugh at the meltdowns in here :ahh: 

 

YAS girl get IT :clap3: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
aliciavikanders
3 hours ago, Zylo said:

Right.I need someone to explain her timeline to me. TikTok couldn't even make Clairo blow up THIS much :deadbanana2: 

The song just sounds really good tho tbh

Because Clairo hasn't been on two Disney channel shows, isn't signed to a major label, and did not write a song about a co-star who has 2m Instagram followers, and his new girlfriend (who was also on Disney) with 24m Instagram followers

 

njaz3xklx.thumb.gif.265596515ba7f8d959c1

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...