A dark theme is now available to ATRL+ members. ×

Aly & Aj - “Listen!!!”

BlackJesus

2 hours ago, Ampersand13 said:

Loving the reactions in here! Gonna listen in a few, I'm so flipping excited :jonny5:

What do you think sis? :jonny5:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ampersand13

• Stifler's Mom

• lover.

• fountain

Beyonnaise

Omg this is f**king excellence :jonny5:SOTY, this is their best newer song for me, the production and chorus hit so hard, it’s so early 2000s with the electro rock fusion. This is literally everything I wanted from them, this album is gonna destroy me :jonny2:

Beyonnaise
9 hours ago, hellocory said:

Actually it makes me want to be Reese Witherspoon driving away at the end of Cruel Intentions

This is so specific but accurate. It’s one of those songs that would fit perfectly in an ending montage of someone driving, especially the last chorus with the ad-libs. Instant classic vibes on first listen.

Ampersand13
5 hours ago, fountain said:

What do you think sis? :jonny5:

Their best song since The Distance :jonny5:

I AM FLOORED :jonny5:

23 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

Their best song since The Distance :jonny5:

I AM FLOORED :jonny5:

It’s amazing :jonny5: they are really delivering in every way :jonny5:

Ampersand13
Just now, fountain said:

It’s amazing :jonny5: they are really delivering in every way :jonny5:

They just always deliver. We CAN stand it :jonny5:

Do they even know how to dissappoint. I think that's not even possible for them. :jonny:

And finally we will get a full album. Their EPs have been so good. Why are people sleeping on them. I really don't get it.

22 hours ago, Lyrical Liar said:

Wait, this is SO GOOD! Anybody else getting slight Into The Rush album vibes? Not the song itself but something else off the debut album - I just dunno what. :WAP:

THIS. :jonny5:i got that vibe by the first listen

1 hour ago, Ampersand13 said:

I can't get over this oh my god :jonny5:

same... they killed this me thinks :jonny6:i played it too much today i had to stop

ThehushSound

This really has a pretty timeless feel to it. Honestly could fit into the last 3 decades pretty easy.

Stifler's Mom

if there's an artist that deserves it all, its them. they haven't missed ONE in years. even if it does not go mainstream, they sure are getting really positive reviews from the indie comunnity and tbh I feel like its where they truly fit. 

Ampersand13
20 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

if there's an artist that deserves it all, its them. they haven't missed ONE in years. even if it does not go mainstream, they sure are getting really positive reviews from the indie comunnity and tbh I feel like its where they truly fit. 

This this this :clap3:

Ampersand13

So happy so many people on here are vibing with this release, makes my heart happy :jamming: