A dark theme is now available to聽ATRL+聽members.

Azealia Banks undigs dead cat and cooks it

HotHeaven

1 minute ago, Losing my ground said:

This is shocking and I can see why we're all condemning it BUT - the cat was dead already (I don't think she kill it?) so idk what's the big deal about it. If she ate it that's kind of sick, but still she didn't harm nobody.

We all eat animals that are specifically killed for that purpose and don't make a big deal about it.聽

I absolutely agree with this part, tbh.

The thing is that she's exposing it to her followers like it's some kind of win/trophy.

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HotHeaven

• Chromatica

• 鏉变含.

• Losing my ground

6 minutes ago, Marshal_ac said:

You can report her for animal abuse.聽

you can get charged for messing with a human corpse I think this is just the same

I literally did and just got notified it聽鈥渄oesn鈥檛 go against community guidelines鈥澛:deadbanana4:

5 minutes ago, Losing my ground said:

This is shocking and I can see why we're all condemning it BUT - the cat was dead already (I don't think she killed it?) so idk what's the big deal about it. If she ate it that's kind of sick, but still she didn't harm nobody.

We all eat animals that are specifically killed for that purpose and don't make a big deal about it.聽

Sweetie, if you can鈥檛 see the difference between that and this you鈥檙e fxcked in the head聽:deadbanana4:聽there鈥檚 is no excusing this. At all.聽

20 minutes ago, ATWK said:

Not her taking a break from cooking cats to stan Shakira. :rip::rip::rip:

WnCuDGR.gif

Wait, not her listening to Shakira MEOWING after cooking cats.

rxBvhRK.thumb.jpg.76d710796fe1f6b2eb3ad6

Edited by ATWK
40 minutes ago, greeneyedsoul said:

The way my cat jumped off of my lap as I opened this thread.

rxBvhRK.thumb.jpg.76d710796fe1f6b2eb3ad6

16 minutes ago, ATWK said:

Not her taking a break from cooking cats to stan Shakira. :rip::rip::rip:

WnCuDGR.gif

dddddd I hate this site :deadbanana2:

OT: I always knew she was batshit crazy but this is just a different level. I can鈥檛. I鈥檓 so disturbed聽

Losing my ground
1 minute ago, 鏉变含. said:

Sweetie, if you can鈥檛 see the difference between that and this you鈥檙e fxcked in the head聽:deadbanana4:聽there鈥檚 is no excusing this. At all.聽

What's the point in insulting me and calling me "****ed in the head" because I have a different view than you? Tell me how is your comment enriching this conversation? Because I see zero points coming from you.聽

And yes I see the difference. What we do with carnivorism is worst. Azealia is doing a tribute to her already dead cat vs. Meat industry slaying cows for money, to people who most likely already have food in their fridge.

I'm not an Azealia fan and cat is my favorite animal (I wouldn't do that tribute to my pet though) but y'all are acting like Azealia actually killed the cat.

As for the photos/videos, it's a skull. One of the most widely emojis used in here :skull:

3 minutes ago, Losing my ground said:

What's the point in insulting me and calling me "****ed in the head" because I have a different view than you? Tell me how is your comment enriching this conversation? Because I see zero points coming from you.聽

And yes I see the difference. What we do with carnivorism is worst. Azealia is doing a tribute to her already dead cat vs. Meat industry slaying cows for money, to people who most likely already have food in their fridge.

I'm not an Azealia fan and cat is my favorite animal (I wouldn't do that tribute to my pet though) but y'all are acting like Azealia actually killed the cat.

As for the photos/videos, it's a skull. One of the most widely emojis used in here :skull:

not you comparing using a skull emoji to this聽:bibliahh:

10 minutes ago, Losing my ground said:

Azelia is this you? Stop using crack/meth.