Azealia Banks undigs dead cat and cooks it

Honestly, she deserves to get her freedom deprived from her through a conservatorship. That, or lock her up in a mental institution. No wonder her mother cut all formal ties with her.

Edited by Alak96
  • Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HotHeaven

• Chromatica

• Losing my ground

• 東京.

Marshal_ac

Bon Apple tea bebé

in all seriousness I hope she didn’t kill that cat on purpose for attention on the gram

Edited by Marshal_ac
Beyonnaise

So f**king gross :mazen: Instagram needs to delete her, take that **** to Parler

HotHeaven
Just now, Brunette Ambition said:

well its her culture

well I have a question for her culture 

rxBvhRK.thumb.jpg.76d710796fe1f6b2eb3ad6

Marshal_ac

You can report her for animal abuse. 

you can get charged for messing with a human corpse I think this is just the same

Young In Love

she needs HELP, like a serious one... and can we really stop making threads about her? this is SICK :mazen:

never streaming her music again, tiktokers are dancing to her songs while she's out here cooking cats...

HotHeaven
Just now, Young In Love said:

she needs HELP, like a serious one... and can we really stop making threads about her? this is SICK :mazen:

never streaming her music again, tiktokers are dancing to her songs while she's out here cooking cats...

im sorry but i have to laugh :toofunny2:

3 minutes ago, Brunette Ambition said:

well its her culture

That does not make it right :giraffe: some cultures believe in slicing of children’s genitalia and marrying them off to old men, but does that make it right? No it fxcking does not. “Culture” is not an excuse. 

Losing my ground

This is shocking and I can see why we're all condemning it BUT - the cat was dead already (I don't think she killed it?) so idk what's the big deal about it. If she ate it that's kind of sick, but still she didn't harm nobody.

We all eat animals that are specifically killed for that purpose and don't make a big deal about it. 

Edited by Losing my ground
HotHeaven
Just now, Losing my ground said:

This is shocking and I can see why we're all condemning it BUT - the cat was dead already (I don't think she kill it?) so idk what's the big deal about it. If she ate it that's kind of sick, but still she didn't harm nobody.

We all eat animals that are specifically killed for that purpose and don't make a big deal about it. 

my vegetarian ass is shook 

rxBvhRK.thumb.jpg.76d710796fe1f6b2eb3ad6