• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HotHeaven

• Chromatica

• 東京.

• Losing my ground

6 hours ago, Itz_Dani! said:

Just because it’s a tradition in other religions/cultures doesn’t mean it’s right...

Well, the cat was dead already, so it's not affecting anyone tbh

38 minutes ago, katykater said:

Is cremation invented to prevent people from doing bad things with the dead body?

Cremation was invented for evil people who need to be completely erased from existence

I don't know if it's been addressed in this thread before, but she didn't cook it. Apparently unless she's joking, she made an Nganga out of it, which is part of Palero's culture/religion, which is like some major brujeria sh*t.

She also said last night she'll make jewelry out of it (that's what made me question the Nganga thing), which granted is pretty weird and not unheard of, i get that she's unlikeable but she didn't kill or harm the cat, she loved it, hence why she's doing whatever she's doing with it.

You guys can find any other reasons ti drag her, literally she does messy things every day at every other stupid hour, but this is the one thing you should literally let pass. :skull:

7 hours ago, Itz_Dani! said:

Just because it’s a tradition in other religions/cultures doesn’t mean it’s right...

What exactly makes it wrong tho? the fact that's shocking to you or most of us?, she didn't disturb a corpse, it's dead and it was her pet so it's not like she was digging up some random person's corpse which would be disrespectful to their family...

So I gave this a second thought and yeah this was ****ed up afffff. That whole cultural practice excuse is indeed bull****, there’s cultures that incorporated cannibalism into their practices (apparently some still do) and we all can agree thats no bueno. She went and disrespected her whole ass cat just for a few headlines. Anyone that thinks this was ok needs therapy

5 hours ago, IAMDOM said:

So I gave this a second thought and yeah this was ****ed up afffff. That whole cultural practice excuse is indeed bull****, there’s cultures that incorporated cannibalism into their practices (apparently some still do) and we all can agree thats no bueno. She went and disrespected her whole ass cat just for a few headlines. Anyone that thinks this was ok needs therapy

Agreed. She knew exactly what she was doing posting those videos. She wanted attention. Save the bull**** about it being for culture..

On 1/12/2021 at 7:02 PM, HauntinglyHollow said:

i mean humans eat dead animals all the time 

!!!

Aren't we messing with live animals 24/7-365? lol.

And I thought pop fans glorified this behavior:

Ell0-E3WoAAbORr?format=jpg&name=small

The double standards. :shakeno:

33 minutes ago, Sahn said:

!!!

Aren't we messing with live animals 24/7-365? lol.

And I thought pop fans glorified this behavior:

Ell0-E3WoAAbORr?format=jpg&name=small

The double standards. :shakeno:

ppl have double standards for processed meat and pets. this is clear as the water.

still what she did was not wrong, it's just disgusting to share it, she could've kept it private though she wanted press over it because she knew this mess would happen. she always does this when releasing a new song.

21 hours ago, Trash said:

I don't know if it's been addressed in this thread before, but she didn't cook it. Apparently unless she's joking, she made an Nganga out of it, which is part of Palero's culture/religion, which is like some major brujeria sh*t.

She also said last night she'll make jewelry out of it (that's what made me question the Nganga thing), which granted is pretty weird and not unheard of, i get that she's unlikeable but she didn't kill or harm the cat, she loved it, hence why she's doing whatever she's doing with it.

You guys can find any other reasons ti drag her, literally she does messy things every day at every other stupid hour, but this is the one thing you should literally let pass. :skull:

yes. it's just disgusting, but get over it.

Soda Pop Queen

AZ is such a meme now lol. Who knew back in 2012 that she would be far more known for her antics than for her art.

Edited by Soda Pop Queen
firecrotch
On 1/12/2021 at 7:57 AM, Kiss It Better said:

apparently it's an African tradition https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_cat_bone 

at least she didn't boil it alive like the wiki said though....

but still it's sick and twisted and the fact that my 1 month old kitten just died last night :ace:

just wanna say im really sorry about your kitten and i hope youre doing ok!

Pop culture

This was just in preparation for when she does the same to a human cadaver in a few months