• 東京.

• Losing my ground

13 hours ago, HotHeaven said:

the real cat the ki ki kicat  ka ka kan ka kan co tun tun tun  
I was in the 212 on the uptown and you on you ahhh shes coming back to lifeee

CatJAM BTTV Emote / Cat Vibing | CatJAM / Vibing Cat | Know Your Meme

this reply sent me somehow:skull:

2 hours ago, Mr.Link said:

So according to your logic it is perfectly okay to go your local cemetery, dig up a corpse and boil it to preserve the bones and post the whole thing on Instagram for anyone to see. As long as it’s a “religion” and said corpse meant “a lot to you” and you don’t actually eat it. Gotcha.

It's her pet cat, not a human...

It is disgusting how she let it rot for months first and removed the flesh in her own kitchen tho..

The ignorance in this thread:rip:

I don't even like her like that but you all need to learn to respect other cultures and religions...

Just because it's outrageous or weird to you that doesn't give you the right to judge her or dictate what she should do with the corpse of her already dead pet. Y'all are acting like she skinned the cat alive and proceeded to eat its guts on the spot :skull: read about death rituals from around the world

apparently she did this because she's moving so she wanted to take her cat (whom she buried) with her. She said it's taxidermy so it's kinda understandable? I guess she was really close w/ her pet...

still gross but... I'm not as bothered now that I know she did it for a reason.

On 1/13/2021 at 3:10 AM, Curiosity said:

The ignorance in this thread:rip:

I don't even like her like that but you all need to learn to respect other cultures and religions...

Just because it's outrageous or weird to you that doesn't give you the right to judge her or dictate what she should do with the corpse of her already dead pet. Y'all are acting like she skinned the cat alive and proceeded to eat its guts on the spot :skull: read about death rituals from around the world

Just because it’s a tradition in other religions/cultures doesn’t mean it’s right...