A dark theme is now available to ATRL+ members. ×

Bieber 'The true meaning of life is spending time with God'

Dracarys

36 minutes ago, Insanity said:

Hes right. I need to be less selfish and not only lean on God when I'm not doing well but also when I am doing good as well. I guess I'm not the best Christian I notice I pray when things are not going well and need to pray at all times. 

:heart2:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jezebelvictoria

• Insanity

• Robert

• worldwide angel

Top Posters In This Topic

If being brainwashed helps him manage his addictions and mental problems, then good for him.  Sometimes religion can be a good thing, even if it makes you more delusional.

55 minutes ago, brraap said:

1610427775-135612469-231257495229268-448

If god can do this then maybe I should hit him up from time to time :celestial5:

The devil made this 

jezebelvictoria
2 hours ago, Insanity said:

Well proving my point 

Proving what point. I don't give a f*ck. I'll make fun of people who believe in something that doesn't exist and is ruining humanity until my dying breathe. 

jezebelvictoria
2 hours ago, Insanity said:

Hes right. I need to be less selfish and not only lean on God when I'm not doing well but also when I am doing good as well. I guess I'm not the best Christian I notice I pray when things are not going well and need to pray at all times. 

Omg I didn't even see this nonsense until now. 

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, aegyo said:

huh? can you like... FaceTime him?

The movie "Talking To God" demonstrates how to nurture a connection with God (plus it's a good comedy).

J9jhP70.gif

The true meaning of life varies from person to person, it is not uniform like believing all people should serve their whole life with God.

3 hours ago, ALA said:

Selena dodged a bullet indeed.

isn’t she just as preachy and weird when it comes to christianity too? 

-

as for justin, this is pretty creepy. grow up! 

3 hours ago, Insanity said:

Laugh all you want dahlng

Stop replying to ignorance..

I have a strong faith for God/Allah and i'm very spiritual, i don't see the problem with what he says...

To each their own..

Artistofthedecade
1 hour ago, jezebelvictoria said:

I'll make fun of people who believe in something that doesn't exist and is ruining humanity until my dying breathe. 

Good luck then, i am very sure you will be the one who end what billions of people believe

giphy.gif

jezebelvictoria
7 minutes ago, Artistofthedecade said:

Good luck then, i am very sure you will be the one who end what billions of people believe

giphy.gif

I don't need to; death will do that. 

giphy.gif

duybeeGAshantiGA
46 minutes ago, Oxy said:

Stop replying to ignorance..

I have a strong faith for God/Allah and i'm very spiritual, i don't see the problem with what he says...

To each their own..

:clap3: this. People should really be more open-minded. As long as you are happy and not even harmful to others then whats the issue? I dont like him but ..