A dark theme is now available to ATRL+ members. ×

Sia - “Hey Boy (feat. Burna Boy)”

nooniebao

GustavoBardusco

The original song is so bad and it's also doing bad on streaming and iTunes, I wonder why is she pushing this instead of putting another track :thing:

trainsskyscrapers

Burna Boy needs to be careful. :lmao:

How do you go from Fela Kuti incarnate in "Black Is King" to Rent-A-Rapper in less than two years? :skull:

Signing with Diddy was a mistake, and this laughable Sia collab is the cherry on top.

9 minutes ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

Signing with Diddy was a mistake, and this laughable Sia collab is the cherry on top.

Nnn signing with Diddy’s been a mistake since the late 90’s. In Burma’s case, I actually think this is what he wants/how he views himself genuinely? Just my reason of the last 2 years of his career!

6 hours ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

How do you go from Fela Kuti incarnate in "Black Is King" to Rent-A-Rapper in less than two years? :skull:

Lemme just add this one to the list :gaycat4:

On 1/13/2021 at 2:12 AM, trainsskyscrapers said:

Can we retire the term "rent-a-rapper":zzz:

Edited by Bussea