• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Grown K

• Karla Cabello

• Hongbin

• Namie-Knowles

this is taken so beyond out of context :rip: post the full quote 

as messy as the interview was and as infuriating as she is, she was talking about how horrible his presidency has been for the world for like 40% of the interview, don’t just take this one out of context line to get some easy drags . she said it needed to happen to shine a light on all of the narcissism and bigotry in the world that was going mostly ignored beforehand

suburbannature

She then turned her attention to Trump, saying she was “surprised we didn’t have a live-television psychopath crazy person as a president a long time ago because that’s what we see on TV and that’s what we see on Instagram.” She added....The madness of Trump… As bad as it was, it really needed to happen. We really needed a reflection of our world’s greatest problem, which is not climate change, but sociopathy and narcissism. Especially in America. It’s going to kill the world. It’s not capitalism, it’s narcissism…"

The thread title is misleading, but still - girlie done lost it :deadbanana2:

Edited by suburbannature
Keshasbxtch

Honestly, his presidency did really show us how deep rooted racism is in the US. I’m not saying it didn’t exist before. But at least we know how prominent it is. And how we can begin to even start a change. 

devonedelrey

Y'all now do not even now on what to pick at this point, lol she clearly proved hers

fagsturbation

I agree with certain aspects of accelerationism and I worry for the world even more now that the ultra liberal interventionist party is back into power lmao

the title is NOT clickbait :rip: she literally said that

imagine seeing 300k+ people dying from covid and gross incompetency and saying "maybe all that was worth it bc now we know we ****ing suck"

devonedelrey
Just now, dylanx said:

imagine seeing 300k+ people dying from covid and gross incompetency and saying "maybe all that was worth it bc now we know we ****ing suck"

Now she did not say that lol, and yeah it's clickbait BC it's out of context 

itsnickcray

Well did she lie? I agree that it needed to happen so the dumb people could see how important it is to vote.

nothing but a smart comment from Lana.

She did make a point... Trump is indeed that reality/everyday persona, a reflection of what we see on TV and social media 

Karla Cabello
6 minutes ago, fagsturbation said:

I agree with certain aspects of accelerationism and I worry for the world even more now that the ultra liberal interventionist party is back into power lmao

true. people like biden and kamala in power are much dangerous than trump, and im not really joking on this one :mandown:

Edited by Karla Cabello
Archetype

Taken out of context for sure, but she really needs to learn how to edit herself before she speaks.  What she said is kind of correct tbh, all of this narcissism and self-obsession was always silently allowed in politics and higher institutions, and Trump is the reason why it’s suddenly being called out everywhere.  The fact that the US and the world needed Trump and a pandemic to realize these things... that is a fact.  It’s disgusting to think about, but it’s true.

”She reiterated that the Capitol riots should serve as a wake up call to “higher-ups” that “OK, we’ve got a problem now. We didn’t know that we got half of the country who wants to shoot up the Capitol. We didn’t really know that because we never got to see it. I think this gave us the opportunity to see where our level of mental health is at. And also to see where our level of disassociated rage is.”

Edited by Archetype

She might wanna get away from that country club because those chemtrails are doing a number on her.

Almighty Gaga

Her cover of real women vote for trump we don't need no liberal chump is coming :clap3:

14 minutes ago, May said:

this is taken so beyond out of context :rip: post the full quote 

as messy as the interview was and as infuriating as she is, she was talking about how horrible his presidency has been for the world for like 40% of the interview, don’t just take this one out of context line to get some easy drags . she said it needed to happen to shine a light on all of the narcissism and bigotry in the world that was going mostly ignored beforehand

She worded it wrongly for your narrative to work. She said "needed" when she should have said "showed." She just exposed herself #karen

ShouldersSideways

I think needed was the wrong word in the context of hundreds of thousands of dead Americans due to COVID and possibly millions more radicalized by Trump. I get her sentiment. But the word needed could've so easily been avoided.

Richie.Valdez

And she did not lie... Americans needed the worst of the worst to learn.. and over 70 million people still have not learn. The people that continues to live their lives as nothing is happening is the proof.

8 minutes ago, dylanx said:

:toofunny3: