Least respected legend among GP: Madonna, Mariah or MJ?

Donquizote

2 hours ago, Edit0rz said:

It's Michael. Most people do not have strong feelings on the other 2. Michael Jackson has fans but for those that aren't and the large group of people that believe the accusations he is despised. Madonna and Mariah may not be universally loved but they are acknowledged as important artist. They are just no longer at their peak and therefore not as widely praised. 

In terms of respect it goes Madonna then Mariah then Michael but Mariah is definitely more liked than Madonna.

On what planet? :rip:

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Don't Stop Me Now

• stevyy

• Joey....

• GlamSlam

discotitzz
1 minute ago, Roberto said:

Sadly, Madonna. Should be the rapist tho. 

This. The fact that people so widely love that pedophile is insane to me :hoetenks:

CaptainMusic
4 hours ago, Joey.... said:

*For white people

The rest of us love him

4 hours ago, Koe said:

Who's us? Black people? Only 2 races in the planet?

4 hours ago, Don't Stop Me Now said:

You didn’t lie!

But really Michael is appreciated no matter the race, young and old. He is loved and revered on a global scale that not even Madonna can touch. MJ is the most loved and appreciated artist of all time - Madonna stans just can’t accept that.

MJ is literally the most global artist of all time, most of his stans are non-black.

Since Thriller most of his fans have actually been white and since Bad he was even bigger in Europe than he was in the US.

The documentary did some damage to his reputation at the time but it’s forgotten, most people don’t care about it anymore.

9 minutes ago, discotitzz said:

This. The fact that people so widely love that pedophile is insane to me :hoetenks:

It's insane to you that the biggest most successful most iconic most influential artist of all time is widely loved? :skull:

discotitzz
42 minutes ago, FAME. said:

It's insane to you that the biggest most successful most iconic most influential artist of all time is widely loved? :skull:

It’s insane to me that credible allegations of being a child molester is not enough for more people to resent him

So'Unique Miracle

madonna

mj and Mariah are both loved by gp 

2 hours ago, king_queen said:

Ok so Madonna is respected but in a completely different way than Michael and Mariah. I honestly think she’s respected for her business mindset the way she’s been able to stay relevant over the years. But she was/is/never will be considered the greatest at one particular thing like Mariah was from 92-96 and like Michael is considered the greatest performer to ever live. That’s why I feel she’s the least respected. Yes, she’s talented but Madonna NEEDED to be successful to garner the respect she now receives. All Michael or Mariah ever needed to do was release great music and show their talent on stage. That sort of **** lives on forever, not the controversy and hoopla that surrounded Madonna throughout her career.

This is so true. MJ and Mariah will ALWAYS be respected by people who dig TALENT.

Don't Stop Me Now
2 hours ago, discotitzz said:

It’s insane to me that credible allegations of being a child molester is not enough for more people to resent him

There is no credible allegations of MJ being a pedo - STFU. If MJ was a pedo, we would have already known about it. You can’t be the biggest artist on earth, without evidence of being a pedo. 

3 hours ago, CaptainMusic said:

MJ is literally the most global artist of all time, most of his stans are non-black.

Since Thriller most of his fans have actually been white and since Bad he was even bigger in Europe than he was in the US.

The documentary did some damage to his reputation at the time but it’s forgotten, most people don’t care about it anymore.

We know.. . Spill the tea. 

Don't Stop Me Now
4 hours ago, king_queen said:

Ok so Madonna is respected but in a completely different way than Michael and Mariah. I honestly think she’s respected for her business mindset the way she’s been able to stay relevant over the years. But she was/is/never will be considered the greatest at one particular thing like Mariah was from 92-96 and like Michael is considered the greatest performer to ever live. That’s why I feel she’s the least respected. Yes, she’s talented but Madonna NEEDED to be successful to garner the respect she now receives. All Michael or Mariah ever needed to do was release great music and show their talent on stage. That sort of **** lives on forever, not the controversy and hoopla that surrounded Madonna throughout her career.

You didn’t even.. . Spill. 

Edited by Don't Stop Me Now
8 hours ago, Ayanaa said:

Michael Jackson was the biggest laughing stock before he died :bibliahh:We'll have to wait to make that comparison. 

People thinking MJ is still so respected :deadbanana:, social media is not the real world. He has rabid fans online but public surveys have teached us again and again, a lot of people think he was a pedophile. (which he was)

Madonna will be the most respected one in 50 years. I'm certain of that. Just watch. 

What did Mariah do for people to remember her except making a huge christmas classsic and MJ other than abusing little white boys and making a few bops?

Madonna's cultural impact will stomp on both of them when all is said and done. 

EDIT I think I read the OP wrong but those are the facts 

You are always in threads dragging Michael :ahh: 

Go get a hobby instead. The King of Pop continues to win with his legion of fans (including the younger generations) all around the world :gaygacat4:

Edited by kolope
bestfiction
4 hours ago, Alongoria13 said:

Madonna is the least respected for sure, she has surrounded herself with controversy and she  is constantly pushing people's buttons. She gets mad respect in the industry, the people who know how hard it is for a female artist, but not the average joe who likes to trash her for her age or for being vulgar and in your face.

Michael Jackson has pedo vibes and Mariah Carey does not compare to MJ and Madonna at all lol, she doesn't generate conversation or spark interest the way the other two do. She gets dragged for dressing like a badly wrapped tamale but no one questions her talent. Madonna gets discredited everyday, specially on this site where disposable  homosexuals hate on her because she outsells their faves tenfold, they delude themselves by constantly calling her irrelevant but just look at the long hateful posts she gets here trying to diminish her in favor of some bland twat like Taylor Swift, if she were a man no one would question her, oh well.

:clap3:

StrangerInTheDark
1 hour ago, Don't Stop Me Now said:

There is no credible allegations of MJ being a pedo - STFU. If MJ was a pedo, we would have already known about it. You can’t be the biggest artist on earth, without evidence of being a pedo. 

He was. Get over it.

You don't go to court for over a decade and settle down behind the scenes for $25m if someone just says one lie about you. If it was that easy to take money from celebs everyone would be doing it.

discotitzz
2 hours ago, Don't Stop Me Now said:

If you think sleeping in bed with little boys who can then accurately describe your penis when asked to isn’t “credible”, that’s on you. No adult man is sleeping in beds with the little boys of STRANGERS and not molesting them. Argue with the wall.

discotitzz
1 hour ago, StrangerInTheDark said:

He was. Get over it.

You don't go to court for over a decade and settle down behind the scenes for $25m if someone just says one lie about you. If it was that easy to take money from celebs everyone would be doing it.

This. The mental gymnastics that fanbase does to defend an evil child molester :deadbanana4: 

bestfiction
10 minutes ago, discotitzz said:

If you think sleeping in bed with little boys who can then accurately describe your penis when asked to isn’t “credible”, that’s on you. No adult man is sleeping in beds with the little boys of STRANGERS and not molesting them. Argue with the wall.

Period. 

Donquizote
7 hours ago, discotitzz said:

:deadbanana2:

Donquizote
2 hours ago, discotitzz said:

:rip:

One is dead, the other one is  a safe act.

Then there's the political one, the sexual one, the one that has always pushed the boundaries. I'd say Madonna.

5 hours ago, Don't Stop Me Now said:

So you are saying the biggest male music star of all time can't get away with being a pedophile? Do you believe that ****? :bibliahh:

Michael Jackson.

Yes, a lot of people love his music, bur many other disrespect him for the pedo accusation.

Madonna could be considered as a desperate old woman, but the pedo reputation is by far a worse situation of disrespect.