Least respected legend among GP: Madonna, Mariah or MJ?

Donquizote

• #FreeBritney Activist
Breathe On Moi

Mariah tbh. 

Madge I feel like they just ignore her a lot these days :/

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• stevyy

• Don't Stop Me Now

• Joey....

• GlamSlam

It's Mariah. Most people in our generation don't even see Mimi as a legend.

The Grinch

Besides to her stans Mariah is no ones living legend so the answer is Madonna as the least respected. 

39 minutes ago, Earth Ripper said:

Mariah. She's liked (esp. during the holiday season) but who respects her nowadays, honestly. At least Madonna gets frequently mentioned for her impact and trailblazing. Mariah only ever had her voice and nowadays her NYE disaster video comes to mind faster than anything else, so...

I agree Mariah had no impact.

Ariana Grande is a fat ass Copy cat. | hatergurlie

Ariana Grande Talks the Mariah Carey Comparisons: "It's Honestly a Great  Honor" | Lipstick Alley

2 minutes ago, D.M.F said:

It's Mariah. Most people in our generation don't even see Mimi as a legend.

I agree. 

1 minute ago, The Grinch said:

Besides to her stans Mariah is no ones living legend so the answer is Madonna as the least respected. 

she still has fans? where?

Michael Jackson was the biggest laughing stock before he died :bibliahh:We'll have to wait to make that comparison. 

People thinking MJ is still so respected :deadbanana:, social media is not the real world. He has rabid fans online but public surveys have teached us again and again, a lot of people think he was a pedophile. (which he was)

Madonna will be the most respected one in 50 years. I'm certain of that. Just watch. 

What did Mariah do for people to remember her except making a huge christmas classsic and MJ other than abusing little white boys and making a few bops?

Madonna's cultural impact will stomp on both of them when all is said and done. 

EDIT I think I read the OP wrong but those are the facts 

Edited by Ayanaa
Earth Ripper
8 minutes ago, stevyy said:

I agree Mariah had no impact.

Ariana Grande is a fat ass Copy cat. | hatergurlie

Ariana Grande Talks the Mariah Carey Comparisons: "It's Honestly a Great  Honor" | Lipstick Alley

If you seriously think anyone's going through Mariah's fashion history for inspiration, I-

They're literally the most basic I'm going out and I'm gon be a lil slutty outfits imaginable :coffee2: Anyway that wasn't even my point. Mariah's not publicly known for doing... anything except singing, and the influence she's had vocally on the next generation of vocal icons isn't common knowledge (the people who do seem to refer to it mostly make the "finger to the ear" style jokes).

Madonna on the other hand is quite widely known as the "queen" of pop, and there's a vague awareness of her breaking boundaries and taboos, and having iconic music videos and shows that defined what it is being a female pop star. Whether or not people wish she'd quit, that legacy is a given. That to me is a significant difference.

Anyways, Queen/Freddie Mercury will forever be the most respected mainstream legend. The gays won in the end! :fan:

Edited by Koe
BrooklynBoy
4 minutes ago, Ayanaa said:

Michael Jackson was the biggest laughing stock before he died :bibliahh:We'll have to wait to make that comparison. 

People thinking MJ is still so respected :deadbanana:, social media is not the real world. He has rabid fans online but public surveys have teached us again and again, a lot of people think he was a pedophile. (which he was)

Madonna will be the most respected one in 50 years. I'm certain of that. Just watch. 

What did Mariah do for people to remember her except making a huge christmas classsic and MJ other than abusing little white boys and making a few bops?

Is it crack?

Marshal_ac

mariah.

people make fun of her always trying to fit into dresses 3x too small for her body shape.

The Grinch
17 minutes ago, stevyy said:

she still has fans? where?

Mariah at this point simply has casual listeners. A recording artist with her amount of hits should easily be the biggest touring act in the world and she is constantly a contender to be weakest touring act of all time.

Her artistry isn’t acclaim at all and that’s why she is constantly being left out of “Best Of” publications that have nothing to do with success. Madonna is way more respected.

• #FreeBritney Activist
abrahamjmr
8 minutes ago, Marshal_ac said:

people make fun of her always trying to fit into dresses 3x too small for her body shape.

:skull:

The general public always swtiches when it comes to legendary musicians. Right now, it's the generation Z that disrespects Madonna. They used to hate Mariah before and her team took care of things and changed that. Michael Jackson was a laughing stock before he passed and now pretty much everyone sees him as the legend he was and still is.

1 hour ago, Everest said:

After Leaving Neverland, probably Michael Jackson. Kinda tanked his reputation for a lot of people.

*For white people

The rest of us love him

1 minute ago, Joey.... said:

*For white people

The rest of us love him

Who's us? Black people? Only 2 races in the planet?

1 hour ago, Everest said:

After Leaving Neverland, probably Michael Jackson. Kinda tanked his reputation for a lot of people.

Michael? you crackers get on my nerve

4 minutes ago, Koe said:

Who's us? Black people? Only 2 races in the planet?

Yes. us. black folk. you know, the race whos culture yall cant stop swagger jacking

Just now, Joey.... said:

Yes. us. black folk. you know, the race whos culture yall cant stop swagger jacking

Well thanks for confirming there's only 2 races in the world! Next time don't hide behind white people and just say non-black people. 

28 minutes ago, Ayanaa said:

What do you expect  from a forum full of delusional yt [email protected]

Don't Stop Me Now
6 minutes ago, Joey.... said:

You didn’t lie!

But really Michael is appreciated no matter the race, young and old. He is loved and revered on a global scale that not even Madonna can touch. MJ is the most loved and appreciated artist of all time - Madonna stans just can’t accept that.

Edited by Don't Stop Me Now
Just now, Don't Stop Me Now said:

You didn’t lie!

But really Michael is appreciated no matter the race, young and old. He is loved and revered on a global scale that not even Madonna can touch. MJ is the most and appreciated artist of all time - Madonna stans just can’t accept that.

right? imagine thinking that withered hag is in Mj's stratosphere

Don't Stop Me Now

Rock and Roll Hall of Fame

Songwriters Hall of Fame

Dance Hall of Fame

Vocal Group Hall of Fame

Rhythm & Blues Music Hall of Fame

Grammy Legend Award

Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award

Most awarded artist of all time

MJ.. . King of Pop.:clap3: