• KillingYourCareer

greeneyedsoul
Just now, KillingYourCareer said:

Can't wait to see him fail to chart in yet another country :cm:

Let's see if America is here for the bum chanteur. :allears:

KillingYourCareer
2 minutes ago, greeneyedsoul said:

Let's see if America is here for the bum chanteur. :allears:

As long as he stays away from Europe, they can have him! I fear they'll reject him like the Netherlands rejected him post-Arcade, though. Small Dick Boy's chart run was 6-37-64-96-OUT!

2 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

As long as he stays away from Europe, they can have him! I fear they'll reject him like the Netherlands rejected him post-Arcade, though. Small Dick Boy's chart run was 6-37-64-96-OUT!

sis spill the tea

why you don't like him, what's the tea?

1 minute ago, UNNAMI said:

sis spill the tea

He beat Italy at Eurovision and they've been pressed ever since 

KillingYourCareer
1 minute ago, UNNAMI said:

sis spill the tea

I hate FRAUDS, and the blatant payola he received in order to win the Eurovision just doesn't go well with me. He was the hot favorite by the bookies BEFORE his song came out, on the final night he had a 51% chance of victory (the second-highest had 9%), despite that underwhelming performance. Didn't win neither the televote nor the jury vote, neither in the semi nor in the final. Only won two countries' televotes, one being Belgium that almost always gives its 12s to Holland. A forced victory set up by the EBU, who needed to host the contest in a country that wouldn't create problems for once (Ukraine, Portugal and Israel all had painful organizations). Plus, he bases his non-existent personality around being bisexual, which he reminds of in every interview. Also, I'm Italian.

zFQ9W9R.thumb.png.e962192257822d2531f466

What?! :rip:

Duncan was the best choice for the winner back then. Arcade is a classic in the making but his album is very bland and basic, unfortunately. 

greeneyedsoul

If the song flops in the US, Italians have yet another reason to drag it. Stay tuned.

ASfjOdN.thumb.gif.0b81819d7f33b4314c3b2b

On 1/11/2021 at 9:09 PM, KillingYourCareer said:

I hate FRAUDS, and the blatant payola he received in order to win the Eurovision just doesn't go well with me. He was the hot favorite by the bookies BEFORE his song came out, on the final night he had a 51% chance of victory (the second-highest had 9%), despite that underwhelming performance. Didn't win neither the televote nor the jury vote, neither in the semi nor in the final. Only won two countries' televotes, one being Belgium that almost always gives its 12s to Holland. A forced victory set up by the EBU, who needed to host the contest in a country that wouldn't create problems for once (Ukraine, Portugal and Israel all had painful organizations). Plus, he bases his non-existent personality around being bisexual, which he reminds of in every interview. Also, I'm Italian.

oh sis, I see you pressed and I also love you cause Italy, duh, my fav country in the world, but sis, it was fair him to win beacuse Arcade is like one of the best songs of the whole esc

Mahmood song is amazing and his whole career after that as wel,, but you can't deny that his performance (italy as usual) was also a mess. Diodato has amazing shot to be... top 3 again, but not winning most likely.

Italy is amazing at ESC, but Duncan's win was fair and one of the best wins in history. Also there was a couple of winners that didn't win jury and tele.

For me, more fraud win is Netta winning over Eleni, I can't get over that to this day.

Ps. I'm Polish.

SevenFootSounds

Lol stay pressed.

Anyway, I almost forgot how amazing this song is. A deserved win and he deserves more. Don't think this will do anything though...

greeneyedsoul

Netta won the televote at least, this makes her win more deserved.

Duncan's wins just wasn't eventful and it's already and the more forgotten spectrum of ESC winners. 

KillingYourCareer
8 hours ago, UNNAMI said:

oh sis, I see you pressed and I also love you cause Italy, duh, my fav country in the world, but sis, it was fair him to win beacuse Arcade is like one of the best songs of the whole esc

Mahmood song is amazing and his whole career after that as wel,, but you can't deny that his performance (italy as usual) was also a mess. Diodato has amazing shot to be... top 3 again, but not winning most likely.

Italy is amazing at ESC, but Duncan's win was fair and one of the best wins in history. Also there was a couple of winners that didn't win jury and tele.

For me, more fraud win is Netta winning over Eleni, I can't get over that to this day.

Ps. I'm Polish.

1 hour ago, greeneyedsoul said:

Netta won the televote at least, this makes her win more deserved.

Duncan's wins just wasn't eventful and it's already and the more forgotten spectrum of ESC winners. 

It's literally Emmelie de Forest 2.0, a forced victory where the bookies suspiciously called it since the very beginning. No wonder Soldi outstreamed 2x outside of their home countries. And not you calling Soldi's performance a mess (it really wasn't, it conveyed a lot of feeling) when this guy was literally sitting on an ugly piano for three minutes making stank faces. :deadbanana4: Netta, at least, LANDSLIDED in televote and she'll always be remembered, it was a very left-of-the-middle song and performance. Anyway, Duncan never entered the top 40 of the Dutch Single Top 100 again (and I recall him being spammed on Hot Hits NL like no one else), so it's clear that the GP agrees he's not worth checking out for and that he's better off as a songwriter for others.

• 4 weeks later...
greeneyedsoul
4 minutes ago, calvinharrisfan said:

Orginal is at #108 on Spotify WW and gaining bc of Tik tok 

And it's #39 on Hot AC radio.

oh wow, wow. Have we had any recent Eurovision song that became a hit outside of Europe (+Australia)? I don't think so but maybe I am mistaken.

iTunes btw:
#455 United States (+236)

MayorOfTrollTown

Some posts in this thread aren't aging well :fan:

It's weird to see this doing well now as it's turning 2 soon but I'm glad it is :clap3:

elvenOCEAN
On 1/11/2021 at 8:09 PM, KillingYourCareer said:

I do like the song, but :clap3:.

elvenOCEAN
On 1/13/2021 at 9:57 AM, KillingYourCareer said:

It's literally Emmelie de Forest 2.0, a forced victory where the bookies suspiciously called it since the very beginning. No wonder Soldi outstreamed 2x outside of their home countries. And not you calling Soldi's performance a mess (it really wasn't, it conveyed a lot of feeling) when this guy was literally sitting on an ugly piano for three minutes making stank faces. :deadbanana4: Netta, at least, LANDSLIDED in televote and she'll always be remembered, it was a very left-of-the-middle song and performance. Anyway, Duncan never entered the top 40 of the Dutch Single Top 100 again (and I recall him being spammed on Hot Hits NL like no one else), so it's clear that the GP agrees he's not worth checking out for and that he's better off as a songwriter for others.

Wow, again, nothing but truth :clap3:.

I didn't particularly care about Toy after a couple of listens, but her performance was on point and she is truly an amazing vocalist.

On another note, Arcade absolutely did not need the other person. It's good as it is.

Edited by elvenOCEAN