5. Calla Tú 

6. Sola

7. Amor Ordinario

8. Bajo Cero

9. Justified

10. Me, Myself

11. T.A.C.O.

Superbitch

You can hear sola and tq y ya there so those droplets are deff there. But no single tho?

5 minutes ago, Superbitch said:

You can hear sola and tq y ya there so those droplets are deff there. But no single tho?

I posted in the other thread about how confusing all of this is. 

Also the album coming on a Thursday? Isn’t that weird? You can tell the last snippet of the video is the single they will push. Maybe they meant the single is out 01/14 and the album the next day? 

While I would like all the droplets to be in the album so they have a “home”, from this video only Sola, TQ Y YA and maybe Contigo fit the sound/vibe. 

Album cover! 

5 hours ago, rta1913 said:

While I would like all the droplets to be in the album so they have a “home”, from this video only Sola, TQ Y YA and maybe Contigo fit the sound/vibe. 

I'm fine with 2 or 3 droplets, but I would prefer the rest of tracks to be new music tbh (unless she puts all of them in the deluxe version or something like that) 

SchmoodRing

13 hours ago, rta1913 said:

I posted in the other thread about how confusing all of this is. 

Also the album coming on a Thursday? Isn’t that weird? You can tell the last snippet of the video is the single they will push. Maybe they meant the single is out 01/14 and the album the next day? 

No Bailes Sola and Friend De Semana need to be included. 

I really hope that we get the album. She's gonna be the first big major latina to release 2021. We're off to a very good start.

Superbitch
14 hours ago, Bxtch said:

Album cover! 

I'm fine with 2 or 3 droplets, but I would prefer the rest of tracks to be new music tbh (unless she puts all of them in the deluxe version or something like that) 

Love the cover!!!

I’ll be mad if there’s only like 11 tracks and 5 are the droplets! That’s why I don’t want them tbh

2 minutes ago, Superbitch said:

I’ll be mad if there’s only like 11 tracks and 5 are the droplets! That’s why I don’t want them tbh

Same :giraffe:  we need need tracks 

Superbitch
4 hours ago, Bxtch said:

Same :giraffe:  we need need tracks 

We lost there’s 11 tracks and the droplets so hardly ever any new songs 

1. Amor Ordinario

2. Bajo Cero

3. T.A.C.O

4. No Bailes Sola

5. Calla Tu

6. Contigo

7. Justified

8. Sola

9. Me, Myself

10. Friend de Semana

11. TQ Y Ya

I hate her 

LMAOOOO only 5 new songs. Well at least it's something. I am not mad though cause I LOVED the droplets. If this would've been released last year it would've been my 2nd most played album just with the droplets (FN remains KING).

The only thing I am sad for is that the era is probably over after this month. I can see them pushing one more song after the initial push on Friday ad that's it.

Probably we will get a deluxe by the end of the year if she manages to snatch some collaborations and hits.

She should've added Nada to this for that cute SPS (also it's her biggest hit since Mala Fama/Oye Pablo).

SO.UNCOOL™

“Contigo” & “Friend de Semana” I could’ve done without :biblio:

Excited nonetheless. 

Edited by SO.UNCOOL™
19 minutes ago, SO.UNCOOL™ said:

Excited nonetheless. 

Same, but her droplet era was flawless so I'm excited for this. And she's providing great visuals too! 

Superbitch
20 minutes ago, SO.UNCOOL™ said:

Excited nonetheless. 

The one she should’ve include was nada for the extra streams.. ugh dumb bish 

Tracklist in the correct order from Apple Music, the AM version includes a short video where she talks about Amor Ordinario (a ballad, you can hear short parts of the song in the video and she’s serving VOCALS :WAP:) , she also says there’s a video for it

1. Friend De Semana

2. Contigo

3. No Bailes Sola

4. TQ Y YA

5. Calla Tú 

6. Sola

7. Amor Ordinario

8. Bajo Cero

9. Justified

10. Me, Myself

11. T.A.C.O.

SchmoodRing
4 hours ago, JDC said:

1. Amor Ordinario

2. Bajo Cero

3. T.A.C.O

4. No Bailes Sola*

5. Calla Tu

6. Contigo*

7. Justified

8. Sola*

9. Me, Myself*

10. Friend de Semana*

11. TQ Y Ya*

I hate her 

I don't. She's honestly a successor to Belinda but outdone her obviously at this point. Her relaunching into her young adult career with Elite and now capitalizing on that success by focusing on her music. I'm genuinely so proud of how hard working she is. Glad that all of the droplets are being included. It is the biggest pet peeve when singles are excluded but released.

3 hours ago, rta1913 said:

The only thing I am sad for is that the era is probably over after this month. I can see them pushing one more song after the initial push on Friday ad that's it.

Probably we will get a deluxe by the end of the year if she manages to snatch some collaborations and hits.

Yeah I see one more single. I wouldn't be mad if she started on her next album shortly after. Would this be considered her 3rd or 4th album?

3 hours ago, SO.UNCOOL™ said:

“Friend de Semana” I could’ve done without :biblio:

Excited nonetheless. 

Um absolutely not 😑 that song slaps 

3 hours ago, rta1913 said:

T.A.C.O. is gonna be a BOP I can feel it

Yeah just by the title it just screams standout

It leaked so it was released earlier. Available now:

I am going to give my first impressions of the new songs:

”Calla Tú” - cute bop, not sure if it’s single material. 
“Amor Ordinario” wow, she served vocals. 

“Bajo Cero” - the perfect mid tempo, wouldn’t call it filler but the definition of album track. 
“Justified” - I am a sucker for this bilingual type of tracks. Loved the production, verses and pre-chorus but I hate the chorus. 

“T.A.C.O.” - My fave of the unreleased tracks. But the production reminds me so much of One Dance. 

Overall the album is great but the droplets are the strongest tracks so this makes for a disappointing first listen as none of the new tracks are outstanding (except for “T.A.C.O.”). 

SIE7E+ >>>> K.O.

Also I don’t like the cover. It’s too busy and the K.O. font is way too big. A shame since the concept and her look are a slay. 

I enjoyed all the new songs especially “Calla Tu” (which sounds like a hit waiting to happen) & “Amor Ordinario” (WOW them vocals, SHE DID THAT :clap3:).

”Justified” & “TACO” are cute bops, the other new song was kinda basic but not bad by any means.

I hope she tries push this album in the US Latin market. Her music is way better than the Latin girls like Karol G who are smashing here.

Edited by SO.UNCOOL™

Having listened to it a couple times, I really enjoy it! It's a bummer we only got five new songs but I did love every single droplet she released. The album is a bit all over the place sonically but that's okay because she's still trying to find her niche. Songs like TQ Y YA and Sola were definitely a step in the right direction to differentiate herself from the likes of Karol G, Becky G, etc.

From the new tracks, Bajo Cero and Amor Ordinario definitely stand out due to her immaculate vocals. Not single-worthy but formidable album tracks. 

Calla Tu seems like it can be a cute hit if pushed properly. 

Overall a great effort! I'm sure she'll move on to more music in a couple months though 

3 hours ago, SO.UNCOOL™ said:

I enjoyed all the new songs especially “Calla Tu” (which sounds like a hit waiting to happen) & “Amor Ordinario” (WOW them vocals, SHE DID THAT :clap3:).

”Justified” & “TACO” are cute bops, the other new song was kinda basic but not bad by any means.

I hope she tries push this album in the US Latin market. Her music is way better than the Latin girls like Karol G who are smashing here.

2 hours ago, Ruben said:

Having listened to it a couple times, I really enjoy it! It's a bummer we only got five new songs but I did love every single droplet she released. The album is a bit all over the place sonically but that's okay because she's still trying to find her niche. Songs like TQ Y YA and Sola were definitely a step in the right direction to differentiate herself from the likes of Karol G, Becky G, etc.

From the new tracks, Bajo Cero and Amor Ordinario definitely stand out due to her immaculate vocals. Not single-worthy but formidable album tracks. 

Calla Tu seems like it can be a cute hit if pushed properly. 

Overall a great effort! I'm sure she'll move on to more music in a couple months though 

I feel like T.A.C.O. has more hit potential than Calla Tú. The latter is too basic I think. She can get a hot reggaetonero and remix it for that hit.