A dark theme is now available to ATRL+ members. ×

ROSALÍA & Billie Eilish - "Lo Vas A Olvidar"

dwuw

2 hours ago, mokitsu said:

I'm unstanning her

I've had enough of quick lil singles

I NEED A LEAD SINGLE FOR AN ALBUM

:weeps:

If the song is a hit, she should follow it with the lead single. This will be good promo for her.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kyoto

• dwuw

• Slate

• Frawls

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are getting your expectations waaaaaay too high about this, for some reason I have feeling this song will be completely mediocre just like both of their most recents singles

On 1/12/2021 at 7:48 AM, Superbitch said:

Wait.. this was made in 2019? Mess 

She actually sounds better than demi and Selena kii

Wait she sounds so good singing in Spanish. Little latinx legend

FVzXNWu.gif

aliciavikanders
On 1/11/2021 at 8:30 AM, aliciavikanders said:

I am so confused. 

Is this another throwaway single or the lead for R3? Didn’t ROSALIÁ say her album would have no collabs? 

hBAjzkhx_o.thumb.gif.fb12b337d6d6cfbed42

13 hours ago, dwuw said:

Not surprised 

FVzXNWu.gif

On 1/14/2021 at 8:18 PM, thedamnking said:

You guys are getting your expectations waaaaaay too high about this, for some reason I have feeling this song will be completely mediocre just like both of their most recents singles

LA NOCHE DE ANOCHE is amazing tho? 

I don't get what's going on with her career. The way Bad Bunny, The Weeknd and Billie Eilish collabs SHOULD've been part of an amazing sophomore album rollout

Yet she's wasting it all

gotportugal
1 hour ago, Cain said:

I don't get what's going on with her career. The way Bad Bunny, The Weeknd and Billie Eilish collabs SHOULD've been part of an amazing sophomore album rollout

Yet she's wasting it all

+ Travis Scott :jonny5:

Just now, gotportugal said:

+ Travis Scott :jonny5:

Yes basically all the biggest people in the industry :skull:

Con Altura was her biggest hit too, no idea how they've fumbled it all this hard

gotportugal
1 minute ago, Cain said:

Yes basically all the biggest people in the industry :skull:

Con Altura was her biggest hit too, no idea how they've fumbled it all this hard

well it just looks like when she makes a project/album, she's just no interested in getting the hits in there I guess

Sweet Sexy Savage
1 hour ago, Cain said:

Yet she's wasting it all

Maybe she’s fine being a faux indie mainstream-Latina singer :emofish:

thatsmydemi

She's really in a complex situation to release her third album honestly. The thing with Rosalia is that they don't seem to know whether to follow the commercial route with all these high profile collabs or the experimental route like El Mal Querer or Los Ángeles. If she chooses the first route, they will criticize her because of 'selling out', if she chooses the second route, she will have to sacrifice success. 

It doesn't really help that she's seen as a flamenco-fusion artist because now everyone considers her sound to be flamenco, and everything else will be considered as selling out, especially reggaeton/latin music. 

My opinion as a stan is that she should keep dropping these collabs but follow the experimental route with her own music.