• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BeingRicardo

• aquababy

• Souvenir

• selenachris

BeingRicardo
15 minutes ago, qwerty123123 said:

So, are we thinking the lack of playlisting is coming from Interscope or Spotify? 

Interscope, watch the upcoming Billie song being playlisted everywhere.

14 minutes ago, qwerty123123 said:

So, are we thinking the lack of playlisting is coming from Interscope or Spotify? 

For absolute sure Interscope.

Or cuz the project is more experimental and they won't invest on it at all or because the real single is Baila Conmigo but they didnt tell us cuz we would stream DUV less. One of the 2 options, hope is the 2nd one.

selena_lavigne

Selena is one of the most streamed artists on Spotify not top 10 but quite high up. And her and her label pay her success DUST. Everyone I’ve talked to and have seen talking likes the song.

Streaming Revival while we wait for the next song.

Practicing this song on piano. Might upload a cover tomorrow 😋

qwerty123123
11 minutes ago, Selegend said:

For absolute sure Interscope.

Or cuz the project is more experimental and they won't invest on it at all or because the real single is Baila Conmigo but they didnt tell us cuz we would stream DUV less. One of the 2 options, hope is the 2nd one.

This!! This one is not getting the single treatment so let’s hope they pull out all the stops for the next one 

Mydilemma2.0
1 hour ago, BeingRicardo said:

The TikTok already has 2.1M, hopefully it goes as viral as the TikTok ones

there is not even an official sound ... 

Selena’s Bad Liar

Can we talk about how Selena literally has a straight guy/gaming classic with Wolves? :deadbanana2:

10 hours ago, aliciavikanders said:

Selenators are so messy 

This is pretty clearly not the song that will be receiving a proper push, and despite that the numbers are ok. The song is also in Spanish. She just released one of the best visuals of her career, so I really don't know what's there to complain about. If 'Baila Conmigo' ends up not being a massive hit in LatAm then these meltdowns might make some sense 

C6TeBy5.gif

I've been saying

C6TeBy5.gif

selena_lavigne
1 hour ago, Selena’s Bad Liar said:

Can we talk about how Selena literally has a straight guy/gaming classic with Wolves? :deadbanana2:

straight guys love Wolves. she should make another EDM album.

Afterglow

I like this. I wasn't really here for her doing this sound or a Spanish album but I may listen after this. Really was hoping for an edgy, REP style era from her though. Maybe next time.

selenachris
18 minutes ago, Afterglow said:

I like this. I wasn't really here for her doing this sound or a Spanish album but I may listen after this. Really was hoping for an edgy, REP style era from her though. Maybe next time.

She may be releasing an album in Q4, as a source said. An English one. Maybe she serves that with it

selenachris

Wolves is literally one of her signature songs I believe. The good recurrent streams everywhere and the fact that it smashed everywhere. 

Edited by selenachris

gaming classic? her hits are literally loved by everyone though

2 hours ago, Selena’s Bad Liar said:

ikr :jonny2: 

C6TeBy5.gif

bestfiction
28 minutes ago, selenachris said:

She may be releasing an album in Q4, as a source said. An English one. Maybe she serves that with it

Wait what :lakitu: is that the same insider who spilled about this project