• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 80x100

• Karla Cabello

• stjosephprey4us

• mxoonlight

St. Francis

She needs to stop responding to criticism at this point unless it's really necessary. 

However, why is it an issue that there aren't many WOC on the cover? Is it compulsory? Is your life going to end just because there's no Black, Asian or Latino person on the cover??

Priorities are seriously warped.

Champagne

Everything about this is so cringy. Why would she even post that? Worded poorly, implying all rappers are black (?!) and that she's not racist bc she dated rappers, acting like her music is saving the world at the end.... she really has issues and thinks very highly of herself. I already stopped supporting her after her last few messy IG statements, but she deserves the lashings on this one for sure. 

FloridaKilos

Oh, Lana. When will you learn to keep it cute or keep it on mute? Nobody needed an explanation for the cover. And the couple white Latinas in the cover isn't cutting it. Regardless, we don't need diversity or tokenism from an LDR album cover. She needs to stop addressing race and politics.

Sanctuary

This self-important mess, she's so insufferable :rip: Glad I stopped using her in like 2013

DarkPassenger

it would have been more effective if she just said, here is my album cover and that's it!!!!