lana debuts interesting instagram comment

More idiotic are the people asking if there are POC on the album cover. Is it mandatory to include POC in everything so that you don't look RaCiSt?

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 80x100

• Karla Cabello

• stjosephprey4us

• mxoonlight

I really think she doesn’t understand that twitter and online trolls always use “Racism” as an excuse to attack artists, the idiot just bites the bait and ends up looking like a racist or extremely dumb.

I’m losing respect for her just because she’s not smart enough to handle the trolls.

the fact that she went out of her way to post this :skull: 

she has to know what vibe that album cover is giving if she’s typing all this unprovoked 

6 minutes ago, Blue Jeans said:

As usual people don't get it :rip: You are trying to cancel her so hard when there are plenty of domestic terrorists to attack

And people always ignore the fact that she does charity for the most oppressed group of people in USA - Native Americans

Yeah but her saying "look i got poc friends and dated rappers, i'm not conervative" is really terrible like...

what the **** is she thinking

2 minutes ago, Shinning said:

The way her stans keep insisting she's intelligent when every comment she posts prove how unintelligent she is :rip: 

her music always 8/10 amazing to me but her character is something else... this is why i unstanned her in 2014

She wants to play the edgelord game but she's too stupid for it. She literally only ends up looking like an idiot.

Just now, 808s said:

More idiotic are the people asking if there are POC on the album cover. Is it mandatory to include POC in everything so that you don't look RaCiSt?

The people asking that are trolls, they always use poc as an attack weapon against artists.

Using poc to troll has been a thing for a while and a lot of people don’t realize that :deadbanana2: 

Blue Jeans
Just now, Sugden said:

Yeah but her saying "look i got poc friends and dated rappers, i'm not conervative" is really terrible like...

what the **** is she thinking

I wish she just kept it quiet and let the music speak :skull: no need to stir up more drama and attract (unnecessary) draggings online

alejandreaux

again, I see what she’s trying to say... but it just came out in the messiest way possible :deadbanana4: I don’t think she’s this evil racist person but I think she should take more time to listen and observe what people are criticizing her for instead of jumping to over-explain herself every time. it legit never works in her favor :deadbanana4:

12 minutes ago, Blue Jeans said:

As usual people don't get it :rip: You are trying to cancel her so hard when there are plenty of domestic terrorists to attack

And people always ignore the fact that she does charity for the most oppressed group of people in USA - Native Americans

okay? Why can’t she just wear a ****ing mask though during a global pandemic? It’s not hard :deadbanana2:

2 minutes ago, alejandreaux said:

I don’t think she’s this evil racist person but

:chick3:

1 minute ago, Cherish said:

okay? Why can’t she just wear a ****ing mask though during a global pandemic? It’s not hard :deadbanana2:

she wore a mask. didnt she?

Just now, 80x100 said:

she wore a mask. didnt she?

Not at that book signing. There was another picture taken from another angle and it wasn’t something under it. 

Karla Cabello

i cant tell if the ketamine messed with her brain or shes just trolling at this point

giphy.thumb.gif.8ae96fe70cc897405c7b1016

• ATRL Moderator
Reinvention

So unnecessary, and weirdly aggressive. Overall a mess. Lana is really :doc: in my mind these days because of her constant personality. It detracts from her music for me. Let's hope the album is good.

perfillusion

She should have said nothing. The more she says, the deeper she digs herself in a hole. Now Twitter is taking "my boyfriends have been rappers" and running with it