• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bey'Knight

• Archetype

• unino

• umich

Top Posters In This Topic

Bey'Knight

I’m confused. So the one with barely any text is the cover hitting newsstands? :doc:

Mess it's obvious that the first one WAS the planned cover but they're just trying to do damage control now. :deadbanana2:

8 minutes ago, Bey'Knight said:

I’m confused. So the one with barely any text is the cover hitting newsstands? :doc:

yup, the second is probably a digital exclusive or somethng like this

Messy. The second one is much better but I bet the first one has already been shipped to distributors :coffee2:

LoveInStereo

I’m so confused. I hate the right but a central tenet of liberalism has been freedom of the press. Now, the print media has to kiss the ass of the establishment & we act like this is progress? Feel like the dawn of the new age of fascism is here. God forbid we see any unflattering Kamala pics. Kim Jung teas

Lights and Waves
Just now, LoveInStereo said:

I’m so confused. I hate the right but a central tenet of liberalism has been freedom of the press. Now, the print media has to kiss the ass of the establishment & we act like this is progress? Feel like the dawn of the new age of fascism is here. God forbid we see any unflattering Kamala pics. Kim Jung teas

You sound unhinged. Go to Parler or something. We don’t need or want you here.

BussyFart

Both covers are very lackluster.... 
Once again, Tyler Mitchell has made an enemy out of me.

Sanctuary

I find the "By the people, for the people - The United States of FASHION!" blurb more disturbing than anything. :rip: Dystopia teas

9 minutes ago, BussyFart said:

Agreed

Ot: not the fan demanded version :bibliahh:

15 minutes ago, LoveInStereo said:

Apparently hating on an ugly cover is now considered to be censorship and infringement on freedom of speech :toofunny3: 

OT: The blue suit one is a much better cover than the "wearing-converse-cuz-i'm-not-like-the-other-girls-at-this-prom" one, glad to see that they switched them out :clap3:

What are these, Kamala deserve better!

Where are the glam? Where are the signature class and allure? They need to do her on cover again next time with better picture. 

36 minutes ago, BussyFart said:

How tired we are of the curtain backdrops :deadbanana4: like every Instagram photographer is doing it now