Jump to content
A dark theme is now available to ATRL+ members. ×

Joshua Bassett - "Lie Lie Lie"


PiecesOfYou

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Starkboy said:

Tbh I think both him and Olivia are still very unknown (Joshua has only 2M followers, and so did Olivia before drivers license) so these numbers are not that bad imo

You need also to consider this has very little push (#15 NMF, not on TTH etc) due to the fact hes still a newbie

 

Regardless, despite me enjoying the track I don't think its strong or special enough to smash. But HSMTMTS season 2 needs to air yet, with the right song he can still make it.

 

Whew, this is the tea. Joshua is heading in the right direction with this song in that it's a stronger candidate as a single than his previous two releases but it's still not quite there yet. I'm very curious to follow both their careers as they are truly very talented and have so much potential :jamming:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Ampersand13

    19

  • PiecesOfYou

    14

  • FAN

    12

  • badgirlriri

    7

4 minutes ago, PiecesOfYou said:

He is so freaking cute :allears:

 

 

Why am I so in love with him? I'm usually not that into twinks, but he's the cutest. :jonny5:

 

Lie Lie Lie is such a bop, idk what people criticizing his tone are on about.

Edited by Peep Show
Link to post
Share on other sites
PiecesOfYou
9 minutes ago, Peep Show said:

Why am I so in love with him? I'm usually not that into twinks, but he's the cutest. :jonny5:

 

Lie Lie Lie is such a bop, idk what people criticizing his tone are on about.

Your avi :jonny5:

 

His voice have been growing on me since release, I hope the EP serves 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, PiecesOfYou said:

Your avi :jonny5:

 

His voice have been growing on me since release, I hope the EP serves 

Oh for sure, I can't wait for more music. I do feel like LLL isn't the best showcase for his voice, since there's a lot going on with the production, but it's still a bop and I stan. :jonny5:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Johnny Jacobs

The way the production kinda slaps harder than Olivia's but the vocals and lyrics aren't :cupid:

 

The song and video giving me Harry Styles vibes :giraffe:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Ampersand13

Is really does have this charm about him WHEW lord, but so does Olivia lol. Can't wait to watch the behind the scenes video, he looked amazing in the music video :heart:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Can tabloids at least try to do SOME research? The way they‘re desperately trying to make this Olivia/Josh drama happen when there‘s a video from Joshua performing this song on his guitar in 2019... :biblio:

 

They‘re both incredibly talented artists.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Peep Show said:

Can tabloids at least try to do SOME research? The way they‘re desperately trying to make this Olivia/Josh drama happen when there‘s a video from Joshua performing this song on his guitar in 2019... :biblio:

 

They‘re both incredibly talented artists.

there's literally no reason to hate these two. they are young, talented, seem like very nice guys. I'm rooting for both of them.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Starkboy said:

there's literally no reason to hate these two. they are young, talented, seem like very nice guys. I'm rooting for both of them.

For real! Seeing some grown ass men on this site hate (especially) on Olivia cause she's outdoing their faves is sad. Stop being so obsessed with stan wars, she's very talented and deserves it all. :clap3: Same goes for Joshua.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Ampersand13
20 minutes ago, Starkboy said:

there's literally no reason to hate these two. they are young, talented, seem like very nice guys. I'm rooting for both of them.

This. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...