• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ampersand13

• PiecesOfYou

• FAN

• badgirlriri

it's gonna be so funny when this song does absolutely nothing for him after Olivia is about to possible get #1 single  :dies:  hopefully it'll make him start posting desperate thirst traps like all the other flopping males  :duca:  

selenachris
2 minutes ago, M-P-B said:

it's gonna be so funny when this song does absolutely nothing for him after Olivia is about to possible get #1 single  :dies:  hopefully it'll make him start posting desperate thirst traps like all the other flopping males  :duca:  

Chill sis. 

Beyonnaise

You cannot convince me their labels and Disney didn’t coordinate this :dies: 

Ampersand13

I’m genuinely excited for this. I liked Common Sense quite a bit. Driver’s License is incredible though, and the comparisons are going to be unavoidable 

Miranda Cocksgrove

PLEASE :rip: Common Sense was really bad but Anyone Else was pretty nice? They both sound quite cheap.

Ampersand13

Give ‘em a break y’all. There just two young up and coming artists playing the game and capitalizing off the public’s interest in their private life. Is it the most authentic thing? No, but it works and they shouldn’t be faulted for it :michael:

MonsterNavy

Excited! I'm really here for both of them succeeding. They're both talented and i've really enjoyed HSM: the musical and their music there

PiecesOfYou
3 minutes ago, Ryuuchan_X said:

His cry me a river is coming :jonny5: 

But better :jonny5:

JclcXQx.gif

Tinashegrande6

A future MPB? I'll definitely check it out but I don't really have any expectations.

RadioactiveLights
2 hours ago, Ampersand13 said:

Give ‘em a break y’all. There just two young up and coming artists playing the game and capitalizing off the public’s interest in their private life. Is it the most authentic thing? No, but it works and they shouldn’t be faulted for it :michael:

They're very smart.

Them not being signed to Hollywood shows this too. I wish Sabrina was signed elsewhere because I'm sure she could have capitalized off of this too :rip: 

Ampersand13
23 minutes ago, RadioactiveLights said:

They're very smart.

Them not being signed to Hollywood shows this too. I wish Sabrina was signed elsewhere because I'm sure she could have capitalized off of this too :rip: 

Tea.

3 hours ago, Beyonnaise said:

You cannot convince me their labels and Disney didn’t coordinate this :dies: 

Well he announced this was coming on that date before Olivia’s song was even released. I highly doubt Disney/their labels thought Olivia would do so well. 

Honestly he should postpone. There’s no way he’s going to do as well as her.

aliciavikanders

The Weeknd fans spend days poring over his lyrics trying to figure out which song is about Bella, and which one is about Selena, and no one says anything because he makes serious R&B music.

Good on these kids for capitalizing off their private drama to ship copies 

C6TeBy5.gif

Beyonnaise
1 hour ago, FAN said:

Well he announced this was coming on that date before Olivia’s song was even released. I highly doubt Disney/their labels thought Olivia would do so well. 

Honestly he should postpone. There’s no way he’s going to do as well as her.

I don’t knock the hustle, it’s not easy to take off as a Disney artist like it was in the 2000s, it’s just funny seeing them utilize the same Hilary/Lindsay/Aaron and Miley/Selena/Nick love triangle playbook. I don’t think he should postpone, actually the smartest thing for him is to follow close behind her, they may never get a zeitgeist moment like this again. Sabrina should strike while the iron is hot and release a song alluding to the situation before the end of the month as well, lord knows she’s been waiting for that moment to really take off as a singer since she debuted in 2014. Would it do as well as Olivia’s? Definitely not but all press is good press when you’re C-list (no shade).

Edited by Beyonnaise
badgirlriri
6 hours ago, Ampersand13 said:

I blame people being dumb enough to fall for it :bibliahh:

Ampersand13
15 minutes ago, badgirlriri said:

I blame people being dumb enough to fall for it :bibliahh:

Tea.

BigBangStan
7 hours ago, Ryuuchan_X said:

His cry me a river is coming :jonny5: 

He actually looks like a young justin timberlake :rip:

joshua-bassett-releases-original-song-an

EJZ2anYUUAEM6Qz.jpg

379cfbe8212c1d5ae64aab2de5741fe2.jpg