• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• biblicalmonster

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Schhh

• Hot Volcano

Ethereaaal

It has always been a classic. It just always get compared to PF which is the bigger classique. Shallow is also coming for its wig in the trinity. :heart2:

biblicalmonster
12 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

I think so, yes. 

Good!

13 hours ago, Zaram said:

@OreGuy the Oghs are fuming while our fave has another classic in the bag :clap3:

Soon we won't be able to count the amount of classics on our hands:clap3:

only in ATRL that Just Dance isn't a classic nnn the numbers don't lie and u can't stop the count :clap3: 

Ampersand13
7 minutes ago, biblicalmonster said:

Good!

I heard a version on the radio the other day, but they botched it because it took out the final chorus with Gaga’s iconic ad libs and I was PISSED. I don’t necessarily listen to the song much anymore, but it’s for sure a classic :jamming:

Bad Romance and Poker Face are Gaga’s classics, without a doubt. I don’t keep up with Gaga’s stats like that, but Just Dance always seemed to be a distance third. If it’s gotten closer, then perhaps yes, that is her next classic. 

KatyMyLady

Yes IMO. 

those synths come on and people immediately know what it is and get excited. Someone else in here mentioned that too. It’s true it’s true 

OGHs never learn, I swear they would say the earth is flat if Gaga stated that it is round :lakitu:

truly the biggest losers in the history of internet 

BbGJ.gif

I'm glad Just Dance is doing so great on streaming, it's a classic, even more recognizable than Poker Face :WAP:

Also Just Dance is avobe Sour Candy in her top10 biggest songs on Spotify:ohwow:

Edited by Rhiannon
  • #FreeBritney Activist
On 1/10/2021 at 8:53 AM, Edit0rz said:

Gaga practically invented the concept of going viral and brought superfandom and pop culture events into the new century.

:ahh:

Alongoria13

lmao at the delusion in this thread :rip:  but yes, it is a classic, one of her best songs and superior to Poker Face :WAP:

Cryptique
On 1/12/2021 at 5:19 PM, 1989 said:

Bad Romance and Poker Face are Gaga’s classics, without a doubt. I don’t keep up with Gaga’s stats like that, but Just Dance always seemed to be a distance third. If it’s gotten closer, then perhaps yes, that is her next classic. 

SHALLAH already surpassed Just Dance..

i actually think it'll be her BIGGEST Classic after 10 Years

O.T of course, Just Dance is doing 300k streams daily on Spotify.. ~500k when something goes viral using it